Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+7
Topdog
innit
zdeekie
Mermaid
3rdforum
Mcqueen
Adam Mint
11 posters

Manchester Incident...

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Manchester Incident... - Page 3 Empty Re: Manchester Incident...

Post by 3rdforum Fri 26 May 2017 - 21:35

1) Peace is the cornerstone
    The word “Islam” is derived from the word meaning “peace” in Arabic. Islam is a religion revealed to mankind with the intention of presenting a peaceful life where the infinite compassion and mercy of God manifests on earth. God calls all people to live by the moral values He sets so that compassion, mercy, peace and love can be experienced all over the world.
    “O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208)
    In the verse above, Islam intrinsically calls for peace and fosters a life in absolute sincerity and honesty before God. Therefore it is vitally important for an individual to believe in God with his own will and aspiration, and observe God’s commands and advice through personal conscientious contentment.Manchester Incident... - Page 3 Coffee-cup-CC-Katherine_Lim-ultraklm-flickr-150x150

CHECK OUT: 20 Muslim Inventions that Shaped Our World

2) No one should be forced to believe in Islam
    “There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)
    As stated in the verse, no one can be compelled to live by Islamic morals. Conveying the existence of God and the morals of the Qur’an to other people is a duty for believers, but they call people to the path of God with kindness and love and they never force them. It is only God Who guides people to the right way. This is related in the following verse:
    “You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.” (Holy Quran/28: 56)
    3) Freedom of thought and religion are paramount

The Quran provides an environment where people can fully enjoy freedom of thought and freedom of religion and allows people to live by the faith and values they believe in. According to Islam, everyone has the right to live freely by his beliefs, whatever they may be. Anyone who wants to support a church, a synagogue or a mosque must be free to do so. In this sense, freedom of religion, or freedom of belief, is one of the basic tenets of Islam. There is always freedom of religion wherever the moral values of the Qur’an prevail.
    That is why Muslims also treat Jews and Christians, described in the Qur’an as “the People of the Book,” with great justice, love and compassion. God says in the Qur’an:
    “God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8)
    4) Compete with each other in doing good
    Manchester Incident... - Page 3 Muslim-jew-reston-synagogueMuslims who share these basic values believe in the need to act together with Christians and Jews. They therefore strive to eliminate prejudices stemming from provocations by unbelievers and fanatics. Jews, Christians and Muslims should strive together to spread moral virtues across the world.
    God explicitly states that the existence of people from different faiths  and opinions is something that we have to acknowledge and welcome heartily, for this is how He created and predestined humankind in this world:
    “We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)
    In acknowledgment of this fact, Muslims have an inner love and compassion for people of all faiths, races and nations, for they consider them as the manifestations of God in this world and treat them with an heartfelt respect and love. This is the very basis of communities administered by Islamic morality.
    The values of the Qur’an hold a Muslim responsible for treating all people, whether Muslim or non-Muslim, kindly and justly, protecting the needy and the innocent and “preventing the dissemination of mischief”. Mischief comprises all forms of anarchy and terror that remove security, comfort and peace.
    “God does not love corruption”. (Surat al-Baqara, 205)
    Photo credit (top): Ali Mansuri (CC license)

SIMILAR ARTICLES

Manchester Incident... - Page 3 Parents-Waiting-in-Mosque-Facebook-326x159

Mosque Opens Its Doors to Stressed Parents Waiting in the Heat

May 10, 2017
    Manchester Incident... - Page 3 Vandalized-Headstones-Youtube-326x159

“Every person deserves to rest in peace”: Muslims Help Repair Vandalized Jewish Cemetery

Feb 22, 2017
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 27 May 2017 - 3:06

Feck Dermot, are you trying to win the longest post award? I read about the first 4 lines. All religion is total blox. My sole aim in life is to be as comfortable as possible and have as much fun on the journey as I can. On the minimum amount of effort obviously. I think I have been a bit lucky, or born at the right time whatever but praying for something better? Nah.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 27 May 2017 - 8:17

3am yesterday i got up for a jimmy, looking out of the loft window i can see into abduls kitchen window, this lot on the left are not the scruffy kind and the guy go's to work like the rest of us,
    I can live with that sort, but while looking out i could see the mother and 2 daughters in the kitchen with all the head gear in place holding what looks like a prayer book, all 3 are rocking backwards and forwards - 3 am on what was a red hot day, so the kids are being brainwashed into thinking this is the way forward in life, just like young abdul who just blew himself and 23 others up, the parents of these call centres have been brainwashed by their parents and so on, WTF Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 27 May 2017 - 9:23

Perfectspecimen wrote:Feck Dermot, are you trying to win the longest post award? I read about the first 4 lines. All religion is total blox. My sole aim in life is to be as comfortable as possible and have as much fun on the journey as I can. On the minimum amount of effort obviously. I think I have been a bit lucky, or born at the right time whatever but praying for something better? Nah.
    Nah Manchester Incident... - Page 3 3025408739 , I was trying to show that you can find what you want to find in the koran. My post shows "good", Kev's post shows "bad". You're right though, all religion is total bollox. Brought nothing but misery, war and oppression for centuries. I just can't get my head around that these loonies are obviously well educated intelligent people. How can they have blind faith, no questioning anything, but completely believing the shite that priests, imams, rabbis, preachers tell them. "OOooo, it says here in the bible, koran etc, so it must be true"!!! I read the karma sutra once and I know some of those positions are impossible. Blox! Angry3
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Sat 27 May 2017 - 9:27

That would of panicked me if I'd seen that at 3 am Manchester Incident... - Page 3 3561243520  x
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 27 May 2017 - 9:52

zdeekie wrote:That would of panicked me if I'd seen that at 3 am Manchester Incident... - Page 3 3561243520  x

What? Reg having a wizz or Dermo trying the Kama Sutra? Manchester Incident... - Page 3 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 27 May 2017 - 9:55

They like you to think alls well but behind the scenes they are on a mission, queer lot,
    Fancy getting the kids up to listen to that crap at 3am, WTF   Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Sat 27 May 2017 - 10:03

Well either really Cam the mind boggles ,but seriously Reg that's bad news waking them up at 3 am something not right there x
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 27 May 2017 - 10:28

Start of Ramadan, could all be saying their prayers and having a bite to eat before they have to fast from dawn until sunset for a whole month.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 27 May 2017 - 12:17

Barking behavior Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960
     the scruffy fecks round the corner dont seem to bother, well there are no lights on etc  Manchester Incident... - Page 3 3561243520
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 27 May 2017 - 14:11

Ramadan, my old neighbours used to do the bits that suited. They still smoked during the day and fed others on their restaurants. I am sure many have the odd nibble and why not if the blood sugar levels get low you can become very unwell.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sat 27 May 2017 - 18:05

There's a cop getting interview the other day, he's had to chace a thief or some no good, he caught him, but say I was lucky to do so as I've got no energy because of Ramadan,,, if your not fit to do the job you shouldent be there...

Don't know if you recall this one Cam, it's over 20 years ago when I lived in Scotland, I'm on the M8 heading Glasgow to Edinburgh its rush hour traffic dark and pissing down, I just get past the Livingston junction, then from under the car in front of me appears what looks like a badly damaged sack of something, I go over it as well as would the car behind me and so on and so on, down the road a bit there's an artic truck and more then a dozen cars parked up on the hard shoulder, I suspect what I had ran over had fell off the truck and people had damaged their cars hitting it,,, wrong. On way to work next morning news comes radio, a woman had been run over by a truck and several cars,,, what I saw for a split second before I ran over it did not resemble a body, no head arm or legs, like I said it just looked like a damaged sack of something... Turns out woman is driving car with her two kids and mother in it, car breaks down, she gets out to investigate, truck driver says she just she just wandered straight in to his path, all six axles so the truck went over her then when she came out from under the truck umpteen cars hit her, the car drivers that stopped must have seen something that resembald a body, I didn't, nor did the drivers of the cars around me at the time as none of them stopped... Then when it came to the enquire what was it put down to,,, Ramadan, they recon she was weak due to starving herself she just didn't have control of her body,,, great religion that innit...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 27 May 2017 - 18:11

1 down then Manchester Incident... - Page 3 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 27 May 2017 - 19:00

They're allowed to eat at night-time aren't they? FFS they won't starve to death in 12 hours... Manchester Incident... - Page 3 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 27 May 2017 - 19:28

Shh they might claim for it  Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Sat 27 May 2017 - 20:04

In call centre land they chew stuff it sounds like CAT but is spelled differently ,it is a stimulant and keeps the golng in between bacon butties   Manchester Incident... - Page 3 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Wed 31 May 2017 - 0:04

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40086336

Good for the girl, personally I think she should have done the two London gigs that were canceled and given monies from all three to victums, but again good for the girl, some big names there, but why Trafford Cricket Groud, 19000 capacity, free tickets being offered to all who were at Arena concert which capacity is 21000, all proceeds going to the bombing fund,,, what proceeds,,, Ethiad, stadium 60,000 capacity for concerts, with those names it would have sold out...

Take Twat second weekend three night gig that was canceled at the arena has been rescheduled for City ground the Etihad, think they may be but not sure I read they are are donating all money raised...

Charity not my thing cos most goes to the directors of them, hope not in this case or in all cases...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 31 May 2017 - 10:59

Liam doing his bit
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 31 May 2017 - 11:02

Topdog wrote:Liam doing his bit
    Getting himself back on the radar, Me Me Me
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 6 Jun 2017 - 2:47

Well, not been on for a week or so but you all know my views. Lock all suspets up in concentration camps. Cops cant keep tabs on all of them and whenever something happens turns out they were on the 'radar'. Only way out is a plane trip home to middle east. Including the twats who were born here. Choose your destination, or remain locked up. No return obviously. End of problem.............
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 15 Aug 2017 - 23:34

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40941867

At time of incident this so called homeless was being bigged us as a local hero on national and local TV/press,,, mate (Gary) says I know him, he's a no gooder, he'll be making something out of this...

Would seem he was trying to...

Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Wed 16 Aug 2017 - 7:50

Same ilk as Blair
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 16:52

Adam Mint wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40941867

At time of incident this so called homeless was being bigged us as a local hero on national and local TV/press,,, mate (Gary) says I know him, he's a no gooder, he'll be making something out of this...

Would seem he was trying to...

Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960 Manchester Incident... - Page 3 1498946960

Well at least he ain't homeless now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-42876790
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

Post by zdeekie Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 18:10

Absolutely disgusting I remember seeing him interviewed & thinking what a hero then didn’t a building firm donate an apartment to him . bar steward x
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 30 Jan 2018 - 21:20

why give him 4 years and 3 months and then say he would only serve half of it ffs?? Why not 2 years a 6 weeks and be done with it? ( Or make him serve the full amount)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 13:50