Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World. Empty UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World.

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 13:17

Piers Morgan was asking a government minister why this was the case this morning and of course he didnt get an answer. Well, we all know the reason why. Answers on a postcard please..........
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World. Empty Re: UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World.

Post by 3rdforum Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 15:36

stay safe all of ye
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World. Empty Re: UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World.

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 15:45

Here's the graph...My Tory-voting mates tell me Boris is doing a great job.

UK has highest 7 day death rate in the World. Covid_10
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 19:42

What we need are some more great ideas like "eat out to spread it about "

Campbell Brodie likes this post

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 21:55

If the Tories get back in next election, I'll just give up about the English population. The whole handling of Covid ( with possible exception of the vaccine rollout) has been quite literally fatally disastrous.

Campbell Brodie and searcher like this post

innit
    innit

Post by innit Tue 19 Jan 2021 - 23:07

London never voted for him or Brexit it was the rest of the country where the damage was done and of course the Corbyn bloke did not help at all.

D. How is the wife coping with work? I just hope she is getting all the PPE etc that can be provided as we seem to have more concerns about our daughter that she do. I think that's because after a while it has become the norm to her and just part off the job. She is not a happy bunny though when she see folks bending the advice when out and about they most likely hear a few home truths. Thinking off her.

Campbell Brodie and 3rdforum like this post

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 17:11

The answer on a postcard I wanted was the main reason is because we have so many immigrants all living in close proximity. It is a fact that far too many blacks and Asians have succumbed to the virus than their percentage of the population would indicate. Next would be the working class especially the self employed some of whom got no money from the government. Suspect the figures would have been the same no matter who was in power.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 19:29

innit wrote:London never voted for him or Brexit it was the rest of the country where the damage was done and of course the Corbyn bloke did not help at all.

D. How is the wife coping with work? I just hope she is getting all the PPE etc that can be provided as we seem to have more concerns about our daughter that she do. I think that's because after a while it has become the norm to her and just part off the job. She is not a happy bunny though when she see folks bending the advice when out and about they most likely hear a few home truths. Thinking off her.
    She is doing 13/14 hour shifts cos the staff numbers are so depleted. Plenty of PPE and she had her 1st jag a fortnight ago so due her 2nd one next week. Takes some of the worry out of it. She is the same as your daughter, drives her nuts when ppl are bending the rules.  Eileen came home last night and I asked " what was it like today". She smiled and said " nobody died".

Campbell Brodie, Mermaid and innit like this post

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 21 Jan 2021 - 19:38

Perfectspecimen wrote:The answer on a postcard I wanted was the main reason is because we have so many immigrants all living in close proximity. It is a fact that far too many blacks and Asians have succumbed to the virus than their percentage of the population would indicate. Next would be the working class especially the self employed some of whom got no money from the government. Suspect the figures would have been the same no matter who was in power.
    Don't think so Vince. Ireland's gov are bloody brutal dealing with this. Its all reaction never preaction but the UK death and case rates are 4 times higher, and we are nearly the worst in EU at the minute. Something has gone badly wrong somewhere

Campbell Brodie and Mermaid like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024 - 11:37