Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out

Anonymous

For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out Empty For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 9:19

After reading some of the posts on this forum I had to add this event from my Things to do blog which came out today.

Is there going to be a rush in plane tickets being bought so everyone can make it?

2nd September Gala de Las Estrellas FREE drag gala, expect outrageous costumes and music. Starts at 9pm. If you chaps want to dig out that special frock I don’t suppose anyone will mind. It is at the new Auditorium in Los Cristianos opposite the bus station.

🆒
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out Empty Re: For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 9:25

I'll just pack my kilt...where's the auditorium? Have they built it on the fairground land? :what:
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out Empty Re: For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out

Post by Topdog Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 9:26

Queenie wrote:After reading some of the posts on this forum I had to add this event from my Things to do blog which came out today.

Is there going to be a rush in plane tickets being bought so everyone can make it?

2nd September Gala de Las Estrellas FREE drag gala, expect outrageous costumes and music. Starts at 9pm. If you chaps want to dig out that special frock I don’t suppose anyone will mind. It is at the new Auditorium in Los Cristianos opposite the bus station.

🆒
    Sadly can't make that but will text it to Reggie who is still there then. Oh and by the way I had 6 Text's from Reg last night to make sure everyone is behaving.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 10:09

Reggie can't stop himself from checking on us. I can't be there either sob
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 12:39

Surprised Reggie didn't take a laptop with him. Think there's wi-fi in Mcdonalds, 50c icecream cones and 1€ burgers. Right up a Yorkshire mans street. For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out 2501716212
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 14:55

The Lone Ranger wrote:I'll just pack my kilt...where's the auditorium? Have they built it on the fairground land? :what:

For Mary, The Lone Ranger and anyone wanting to come out 5518050390_a879217b70

Photo Colin Kirby

You know the traffic lights at the end of the bus station - there is a small park opposite the Valdes Centre and an old peoples home next to that - the Infanta is the new building next door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 14:18