Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
6 posters

Some are worse off than you.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 Empty Re: Some are worse off than you.

Post by Topdog Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:35

Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 Parsonage-Croft-Etchingham1-2
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:36

That was the previous
     year.

Last edited by Topdog on Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:49; edited 1 time in total
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:47

Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 Ideal-home-exhibition-1959-the-crouch-house-on-show-at-the-exhibition-btxehj
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 16:48

1st year he won house builder of the year award, that was the first we built inside Earls Court.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:09

T
    Mermaid wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:Can't be bothered signing in but it's Annie (red rose) at home came out to a flat tyre decided to do it myself, was wearing boots with straps around, wheel nuts really tight, so stands on wheelbrace, it gets tangled in boots I go tits up (minty's words) and I land splat on the ground on my elbow, my only worry at this point was did any of the neighbours see this, but managed to change the wheel... As the day goes by elbow not functioning... Goes to a and e and sure enough broken elbow arm in sling...lucky I drive an automatic could still just about manage to drive.

Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 426031496
    oops not good. Oh Annie I hope you are ok and not in too much pain. Get minty to do things for you

She done it some time back before I knew her, if she'd had just done it yesterday I'd have had pictures up...

Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739 Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739 Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 17:26

Here was Mermaid wondering whether to send flowers down too... Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:05

Topdog wrote:I love Pallet truck one. We did Ideal Homes Exhibition at Earls court. My brother was site agent and we built a 5 bed tudor house in Earls Court. We were on top lift of scaffold and the tilers needed a pallet of tiles put up. My dad jumped on the fork lift and put them up and as he pulled the forks out the heel of the forks caught a a scaffold clip and pulled the lot down in slow motion, every one juping on the rafters or through windows, if yer could have filmed it.

When I was in my early teens I was in to watching the stock car racing, every Sunday morning I would go to the main bus station in Edinburgh (St Andrews Square) and get the bus over to Cowdenbeath (Cams part if the world) cos that was the nearest place to Edinburgh they did it, so I'm at the bus station early Sunday morning and they are demolishing a large building opposite the bus stances, guy is in a large crane thing with the wrecking ball attached, buildings three/four stories high and about a hundred yards long, they have scaffolding up to support the exterior wall as if they are going to keep it as the facade for the new build, guy twatts one end of the scaffolding with the wrecking ball, it was like a slow-mo domino effect as the whole hundred yard length of scaffolding pealed itself away from the wall and crashed in to the street/bus depot, luckily due to the day of the week and time no one was around, had it happened on a week day place would have been crowded and certainly some deaths...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:25

I saw the concrete slabs that act as counter balance on a tower crane fall out and crush a bus in the depot yard below. I was sitting in my car having a sandwich at lunch. Put me right off it did!
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Mon 4 Apr 2016 - 18:28

Adam Mint wrote:T
    Mermaid wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:Can't be bothered signing in but it's Annie (red rose) at home came out to a flat tyre decided to do it myself, was wearing boots with straps around, wheel nuts really tight, so stands on wheelbrace, it gets tangled in boots I go tits up (minty's words) and I land splat on the ground on my elbow, my only worry at this point was did any of the neighbours see this, but managed to change the wheel... As the day goes by elbow not functioning... Goes to a and e and sure enough broken elbow arm in sling...lucky I drive an automatic could still just about manage to drive.

Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 426031496
    oops not good. Oh Annie I hope you are ok and not in too much pain. Get minty to do things for you

She done it some time back before I knew her, if she'd had just done it yesterday I'd have had pictures up...

Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739 Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739 Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739
    i am such a dim wit Some are worse off than you. - Page 2 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 10:54