Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
zdeekie
3rdforum
6 posters

Local turns in to cop shop...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Local turns in to cop shop... Empty Local turns in to cop shop...

Post by Adam Mint Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 12:35

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/ancoats-murder-swan-street-police-14283103

Would seem one of my locals (The Burton Arms) has been turned in to a police station, you've been in it Dermo, would seem there's been a murder in the flats opposite it, article says they are holiday rental appartments but we all recon it's a knocking shop, door to place is in constant use, mainly guys coming and going...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Local turns in to cop shop... Empty Re: Local turns in to cop shop...

Post by 3rdforum Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 16:13

does that mean the swarmy little shit that owns that place is going to get even more custom from the coppers??
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 16:58

Looking like it, extract from article:-

"Forensic officers were seen combing the area for clues while detectives gathered at the nearby Burton Arms pub."

Local turns in to cop shop... 1460810463 Local turns in to cop shop... 1460810463 Local turns in to cop shop... 1460810463
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 21:01

3rdforum wrote:does that mean the swarmy little shit that owns that place is going to get even more custom from the coppers??

Ref the "swarmy little shit" (Kenny), he didn't own the place, the full name of pub is The Burton Arms Hotel, it was was owned by a pub group called Punch Taverens who tenanted it out to a couple called Les and Diane, they employed Kenny as a barman and sleep in night watchman for the hotel part of the business... Then the ownership group want to take the pub back under their control  refurbish it and put a manager in so Les and Diane lost it as did the staff lose their jobs, but by that time the swarmy little shit had lost the plot through alcohol and was in rehab, don't know his whereabouts now...

He was just nasty to everyone who drank in there, his small hight saved him from many a thumping, but women seemed to like the little twat...

Sunday night was allways busy in there as they had music on, was a regular venue for Annie and her mates, we, me and my mates would regularly meet up with them for last few drinks, but the poisoned dwarf once closing time had been called would run around the bar aggressively hounding you to drink up and get out,,, so one night as he's doing this I'm sitting on a bar stool, as he passes me I pick him up, plop him down on my knee, push my hand up his back and go "gottel of gear, gottel of gear",,, 'A' he wasn't a happy bunny and 'B' Annie and her mates went mad at me...

Oops Local turns in to cop shop... 3417148095  , do I care...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 23:47

Local turns in to cop shop... 3025408739 Local turns in to cop shop... 3025408739 Local turns in to cop shop... 1498946960
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 11:49

Watched football yesterday in the Burton Arms the pub opposite where murder took place, incident was last Tuesday morning, they catch guy immediately, yet sone five days later street is still cordoned off and there's a cop car with two cops in it sitting outside the door to the place, the cops never moved from the car for the three hours or so we were in the pub, what are the doing,,, cop athorities go on about being understaffed yet at any sort of incident there seems to be plenty of them standing around doing nothing...
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 14:36

Which murder was it Adam not the 3 children ? x
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:22

No, there's a link in first post to Manchester Evening News that explains it, plus this is a more recent BBC update...

As I say in first post we (the locals in the pub) recon the place is well dodgy...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-43096749
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 17:28

24 Hours in Police Custody was brilliant last night on the box. Prostitute punter gets blackmail demand for £1000 so takes letter to cops......... Who dunnit? Fecking cop it was! Local turns in to cop shop... 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 18:30

The prostitute thing,,, I held the insurance policy on file in my office for the company vehicles, so anyone getting pulled for speeding, in an accident etc had to go through me to get their hands on it to produce at police station, one of our managers who had a company car asks me for the policy, I ask why, speeding, accident or what I ask, he replays no, kerb crawling,,, he was married with kids,,, what an idiot, one for getting pulled and two telling me, why not just say he got done speeding...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 20 Feb 2018 - 18:34

My gangster neighbour knows how to get rid of them pronto, his ex gets pissed and phones dibble to say he has taken her daughter, so they turn up at his now and again, he invites them in and says there she is take her, his daughter plays along and start putting he coat on, they say oh no need for that love sit back down Paul then starts shouting why are you here why are you here, we have to check sir ? check what same as last month and the month before and before,
    they retreat back to base camp, thick as pig shit the whole lot of them, i dont like them one little bit, fecking jobs worths
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 15:06

Update on thread...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45059972
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 17:07

I'll never understand women... Local turns in to cop shop... 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 19:28

Janet said something today and i just looked at her until she thought WTF did i say  Local turns in to cop shop... 1498946960
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 20:44

I tried that with Eileen........................once.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 20:49

Local turns in to cop shop... 3025408739 Local turns in to cop shop... 506932706 Local turns in to cop shop... 506932706

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 20:23