Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Holiday apartment rental

johnnieguitar
    johnnieguitar

Scotland Male Posts : 3

Holiday apartment rental Empty Holiday apartment rental

Post by johnnieguitar Tue 22 May 2018 - 15:33

Myself, my Wife, and 5 other family members have booked our Tenerife flights for January 2019, but we're having problems finding suitable apartment accommodation. The main rental sites (Homeaway, OwnersDirect etc.) don't seem to have the same availability they used to have, especially in the Puerto Colon, San Eugenio, Torviscas areas.
    Has there been a significant decrease in available rentals, or are the apartment owners advertising elsewhere, away from the big companies?
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Holiday apartment rental Empty Re: Holiday apartment rental

Post by searcher Tue 22 May 2018 - 23:47

Very busy time January, we go every year and have to book as soon as we get home so good luck in your search, for a large party El Duque could be a good place to have a look , expensive maybe but split among a large group could be affordable!
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Sun 28 Apr 2019 - 7:03

Back over start of June to finally sort oot the bank all my cousin's places are all booked up any one know of an apartment quiet at night / with minimum children roond aboot Holiday apartment rental 3025408739 with large sunny terrace that gets sun all day with with not too many steps up to apartment wife not liking steps at the moment its a balance thing that the docs are having difficulty sorting out and must have UK TV 
    ( I know !! ) Holiday apartment rental 1887251641

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 14:53