Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college Empty Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 10 Sep 2019 - 19:49

BBC News. This is true but the army has to take a share of the blame for it. I joined JLRRE (Junior Leaders Regiment, Royal Engineers) in Dover in August 1971. I was 16 and didn't smoke. When we were working, if you smoked you got a 5 minute smoke break every so often. If you didn't, you kept working. I was a smoker before I left Dover.

Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college _1004710
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college Empty Re: Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college

Post by Mcqueen Tue 10 Sep 2019 - 20:04

I started at 12 because i could buy 20 in the morning and have them sold in singles by 3pm,
    stopped at 21 and started again at 52 and stopped again at 60 ish, If i had another disaster i would start again until i got over that and stop again, i have will power but no brains Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college 3275847336
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college Empty Re: Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 10 Sep 2019 - 21:18

Army bans smoking at Harrogate training college 3025408739
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 11 Sep 2019 - 0:58

Never done it, hate it, people who do are so inconsiderate to others and just stink ..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 1 Jun 2024 - 22:17