Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+5
3rdforum
foodiejohn
Adam Mint
angusjim
Campbell Brodie
9 posters

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum Empty Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 9:36

BBC News

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum Capt1259
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum Empty Re: Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum

Post by angusjim Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 17:32

What a complete bellend she is
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum Empty Re: Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum

Post by Adam Mint Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 17:34

Correct...
    foodiejohn
    foodiejohn

UK Male Posts : 150

Post by foodiejohn Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 17:51

I like her she was the only one who spoke any sense during the brexit and election debacle.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 18:11

Yip she can talk the talk but drill down in to what she's saying and she's talking shite, she's just better at it than Corbyn...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 18:33

No she's not. some people just don't want to listen.
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 19:33

Oh yes she is
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 19:41

There are none so blind as those who WILL not see
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 20:09

We're out of here...

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum Scots10
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 20:28

Aye an wir takin the irn bru wi us  Flag Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 1887251641 Flag
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 20:30

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739 Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739 Aye!
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 20:38

My mum used to read this to me when I was wee... Flag

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 79409710
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 20:52

She's still alive then? Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 19 Dec 2019 - 21:31

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739 You ken whit a meant...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Fri 20 Dec 2019 - 2:14

Look very seriously at the figures,,, l am Scottish through and through, but you lot have lost the plot, wave the flag, but get in to the real world, it sickens me to listen to you lot and brexiters, backward looking people.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 20 Dec 2019 - 8:53

angusjim wrote:What a complete bellend she is

Kirstene Hare got her jotters from your fellow Angusonians AJ.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 20 Dec 2019 - 16:34

I see two SNP MPs didnt vote against the Brexit Bill today. Tut-tut..
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 20 Dec 2019 - 18:38

Adam Mint wrote:Look very seriously at the figures,,, l am Scottish through and through, but you lot have lost the plot, wave the flag, but get in to the real world, it sickens me to listen to you lot and brexiters, backward looking people.

You lot being Scottish nationalists and Brexiteers being the other lot? Reality is, Scotlands future will be dictated by one lot or the other. Putting the emotional argument to one side, which side will produce the better result for Scotland?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 20 Dec 2019 - 18:51

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 4134441833 join in with the winners, stop kidding yourselves you can manage on your own  Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 4134441833
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 17:08

No, Scots are losers. Sadly they still pack their football shirts and wear them on the beach in Los Cristianos whilst drinking at midday and abusing passers by. Happened to me last time I was out there. I chose to ignore it but he came quite close to wearing his pint. Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 20:46

I promise not to do it again  Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 21:17

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739 Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum 3025408739

Here's a video for you Vince. Let us know when you're coming up and we'll put the kettle on...

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 21:22

Perfectspecimen wrote:I see two SNP MPs didnt vote against the Brexit Bill today. Tut-tut..

Don't know about the other one, but here's why one of them didn't vote...(I'm sure there will be a good reason).

Scottish independence: Sturgeon requests powers for referendum Capt1275

searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 21:51

I didn't vote SNP this time and here is the reason why .

Define independence !!! to me it is the right to determine how your country is governed .

By the people who live in the country not outsiders .

I also voted to leave the E.U
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 21 Dec 2019 - 22:08

Only 20 of the 364 seats won by the Torys were from the other 3 Nations in the Union...It's an English party. It's an English Parliament. It's an English Union. I'd like to be governed by my own government...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 22:35