Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary Empty The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 8:54

BBC News

The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary _111723090_quarrymen
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary Empty Re: The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary

Post by Mcqueen Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 9:01

Legends The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary 294053457  I remember beg borrowing and anything else to buy the white album
    we still have posters on the wall and coasters on tables of the lads, big part of our lives The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary 3318427985
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary Empty Re: The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary

Post by 3rdforum Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 13:51

Overrated pop band up until rubber soul. that was ok and they got progressively better after that. White Alum was epic, much better than Sgt Pepper's. My brother has them all on original vinyl. Must be worth a fair few quid now.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 14:33

I don't have a single beatles record/CD/Album... The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary 3561243520
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 10 Apr 2020 - 20:26

Bought a brand new car in 1974 and had an 8 track stereo fitted, Janet was Paul's number one fan so it was Band on the run  over and over, my 51 year old Merc had an 8 track in it so i got band on the run for her, fecking thing don't work The Beatles: Quarrymen photo emerges on Fab Four split anniversary 16779677 yeh the Beatles wernt all that just in the right place at the right time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 16:29