Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott Empty Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 27 Aug 2020 - 18:27

BBC News.

Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott _114146897_gettyimages-1266623224
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott Empty Re: Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott

Post by Mcqueen Thu 27 Aug 2020 - 19:05

He's getting on my nerves now self promoting little prick,  BLM my arse,
    latest one to get shot would not listen to the police man telling him to stop and put his hands up,
    he even tried to stop him getting in the car but he was having none of it so he thought he may be getting a gun, you cant wait to see can you or your dead, where the police man went wrong was not shooting him in the head, the police wont dare stop them in future so it will be a free for all,
    would you do that job Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott 1498946960 dont set me off

Campbell Brodie likes this post

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott Empty Re: Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott

Post by Adam Mint Fri 28 Aug 2020 - 3:32

Got to disagree, what from I've seen on TV, the cops could have taken him out no problem, and if you gotta shoot why not in the leg, that would have stopped him, but seven in the back is wrong.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 28 Aug 2020 - 6:54

Shooting somebody in the leg is not going to save your life, stop put your hands up - nah Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott 506932706
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 28 Aug 2020 - 17:08

OK cops next time Reg cuts down a fence just shoot the fecker...
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 28 Aug 2020 - 18:22

Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott 3025408739  I would put my hands up and ditch the attitude, that guy was wanted anyway
    If the law abiding Americans cant work out Trump then he wont win the next election, Riff Raff all of them
    when did you last see a terrorist bigging  himself up on TV pointing like they do, once the Donald knows where they are its goodnight nurse, all quiet in that area, BOOM what was that Belgian GP: Lewis Hamilton rules out race boycott 2419626307 A Donald

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 2 Jun 2024 - 5:37