Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out.

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out. Empty From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out.

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 9:20

I always was an organ donor, but this simplifies things for medical authorities. BBC Scotland.

From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out. _97724718_transplant
    innit
    innit

From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out. Empty Re: From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out.

Post by innit Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 11:23

I would not think many organs once the donor is over 65 would be used in any case all worn out and fu*ked.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out. Empty Re: From today, all Scots are automatically Organ Donors unless they opt out.

Post by searcher Fri 26 Mar 2021 - 20:48

innit wrote:I would not think many organs once the donor is over 65 would be used in any case all worn out and fu*ked.

Not sure but I think Cam is a mouth organ donor [anyone remember?]

Campbell Brodie and Mermaid like this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 11:30