Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Message for Blyth Spirit

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Message for Blyth Spirit Empty Message for Blyth Spirit

Post by Gypsy Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 9:29

Can you go an look on Tripadvisor and explain to some woman called Lyndsey what you meant about iphones. She has come into my weather thread so unless anyone is specifically looking there her question will be lost before the end of the day.

Ta. Message for Blyth Spirit 4248600970

Think this might be a good section for sticking messages too.
    Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

Message for Blyth Spirit Empty Re: Message for Blyth Spirit

Post by Blyth Spirit Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 13:27

Sorted I've PM'd her as well.

Don't go upsetting here mind Gypsy she's a right one, did you see here posting a month or so back about being worried because of what here sister told her of PDLA.

Got into a right slagging match, she wanted posters banned from TA.

Ironic thing is she actually changed her holiday for Egypt because of what she had read/heard about security issues despite people telling here it was safe as houses seems a right knacker god only knows what her husbands likes.

Be interesting to read here review once she's been.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 28 Mar 2012 - 15:42

Message for Blyth Spirit 1554180325 I actually sent her some stuff on Tenerife last year and she came across in her emails as really nice but I remember her having a go at Lenny9 (Wicked Chris) on the sister thread. She said anyone who agrees with her don´t bother to answer post - so I emailed Oneleg and said I agreed with Lenny but this is the info she is looking for weather because I think it was types of baby food and I couldn´t let a little one go hungry or do without.

I agree she comes across as abrasive but you now know that as soon as she asks anything the 'clique' will be there with their snide comments so she must dread trying to find out stuff. Message for Blyth Spirit 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 22:36