Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

24th September - Dia del Turista (Day of the Tourist)

Anonymous

24th September - Dia del Turista (Day of the Tourist) Empty 24th September - Dia del Turista (Day of the Tourist)

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 20:21

There are all day events in Los Gigantes on 24th September, I have asked my friend Sheila what is involved but she said nothing will be finalised until a couple of days beforehand 24th September - Dia del Turista (Day of the Tourist) 2419626307

In the past it has been games for children, stalls and dancing in the Plaza followed by fireworks. I know that Bob & Jill (Old Dogs New Tricks) have been booked to provide the music from 9.00 - midnight which will be first rate as usual.

When I hear what else is involved I will post.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

24th September - Dia del Turista (Day of the Tourist) Empty Re: 24th September - Dia del Turista (Day of the Tourist)

Post by Topdog Wed 31 Aug 2011 - 20:27

Queenie wrote:There are all day events in Los Gigantes on 24th September, I have asked my friend Sheila what is involved but she said nothing will be finalised until a couple of days beforehand 24th September - Dia del Turista (Day of the Tourist) 2419626307

In the past it has been games for children, stalls and dancing in the Plaza followed by fireworks. I know that Bob & Jill (Old Dogs New Tricks) have been booked to provide the music from 9.00 - midnight which will be first rate as usual.

When I hear what else is involved I will post.
    good

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 23:02