Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+8
cunningham
Gypsy
Topdog
Perfectspecimen
Mcqueen
Mermaid
Campbell Brodie
Mischief Maker
12 posters

Response to recent changes

cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Response to recent changes - Page 2 Empty Re: Response to recent changes

Post by cunningham Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:47

Perfectspecimen wrote:Dont know where you live Juba but I assume its Britain. I also assume the reason you or your parents chose to live here was primarily economic. I bought a place in Tenerife because I happen to like it and I could. I also feel slightly embarrassed that it is located in what can only be described as a British ghetto. I feel this is fairly normal though as many areas of Britain have also become ghettos full of 'foreigners' of same or similar ancestry.

Oh, BTW, my father was not British. Guess that makes me a mongrel. You can call me that if you wish, I could care less. My skin is way too thick.
    the mans a complete nobhead, not happy unless he is insulting people, he is the first one on here i have reported. a right billy no mates.Response to recent changes - Page 2 3707059870
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:48

Right let us put things in perspective here. My auntie (married my Dads brother) is a Romany Gypsy, multi millionaires and really nice people. My next door neighbours, one side are Bangla's and the other side is a lady who is half African. I could not ask for better neighbours. My Bangla neighbours call me white boy or Banghi, depending on whether I have just come back from Tenerife or another sunny clime. I call them pak bangs, as their ancestory is Pakistan, India, Sierra Leone and Bangladesh. My best mate is a Paddy and I call him Thicko, he calls me his Thicker Brother.
    My really good work mate of years is a guy From Africa who we have banter together constantly.
    I know many gay people, obviously living 5 miles from Brighton, they are all Poofs and I tell them, do they care, nah they tell me I am that one that has it wrong. Men get on better with and women get on better with women, so their theory is us Hetro's are the confused ones.
    I hate Thieves, Paedo's, Murderers (including smelly bombers) and dictators.
    I hate people who don' look after children properly and people that assault old people or defenceless people. I also hate Racists,druggies, bigots and women beaters. To me I will say what I like about any of these as they are the dregs of society. Anything I say about anyone on here is not meant as a Racist, sexist, derogatory,homo-phobic or anything else comment.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:51

cunningham wrote: the mans a complete nobhead, not happy unless he is insulting people, he is the first one on here i have reported. a right billy no mates.Response to recent changes - Page 2 3707059870
    Howard , you pillock ! You reported Reg! Look at post #33 next to the "Top" button it says reported, that was you... Response to recent changes - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:52

Underdog wrote:
    Your not half an ounce are you vince. Jeez, I know why you dont wear a life jacket, Id kill myself too,
    He can't find them in Evans ladies outsize clothing shop.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:53

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Howard , you pillock ! You reported Reg! Look at post #33 next to the "Top" button it says reported, that was you... Response to recent changes - Page 2 3025408739
    Saved Juba doing it. Response to recent changes - Page 2 506932706
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:53

Perfectspecimen wrote:Response to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049 Response to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049 Response to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049 No, nothing too embarrassing!
    Well, i dont know who mine was, Mother was freindly sort, So you know what that makes me, But you all knew that anyway, Boverd nah, Phew, Can you imagine being half gupta though. Response to recent changes - Page 2 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:56

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    He gets confused, Its the drink you see, everythings in a haze, He called me brian once ?
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:57

Underdog wrote:
    Well, i dont know who mine was, Mother was freindly sort, So you know what that makes me, But you all knew that anyway, Boverd nah, Phew, Can you imagine being half gupta though. Response to recent changes - Page 2 1498946960
    hey up ,you might be half brother to jubaResponse to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049 Response to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049 Response to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 21:59

Topdog wrote:Right let us put things in perspective here. My auntie (married my Dads brother) is a Romany Gypsy, multi millionaires and really nice people. My next door neighbours, one side are Bangla's and the other side is a lady who is half African. I could not ask for better neighbours. My Bangla neighbours call me white boy or Banghi, depending on whether I have just come back from Tenerife or another sunny clime. I call them pak bangs, as their ancestory is Pakistan, India, Sierra Leone and Bangladesh. My best mate is a Paddy and I call him Thicko, he calls me his Thicker Brother.
    My really good work mate of years is a guy From Africa who we have banter together constantly.
    I know many gay people, obviously living 5 miles from Brighton, they are all Poofs and I tell them, do they care, nah they tell me I am that one that has it wrong. Men get on better with and women get on better with women, so their theory is us Hetro's are the confused ones.
    I hate Thieves, Paedo's, Murderers (including smelly bombers) and dictators.
    I hate people who don' look after children properly and people that assault old people or defenceless people. I also hate Racists,druggies, bigots and women beaters. To me I will say what I like about any of these as they are the dregs of society. Anything I say about anyone on here is not meant as a Racist, sexist, derogatory,homo-phobic or anything else comment.
    Just run that by me again Mary ?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:05

You get it Arthur.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:07

cunningham wrote: hey up ,you might be half brother to jubaResponse to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049 Response to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049 Response to recent changes - Page 2 3077217049

Impossible, I have a sense of humour, I dont insult people for the hell of it, i need a reason, I dont think you drink too much, just enough to make sense sometimes,
    So i have nothing in common, It would be easy to trade insults, but then i would be as bad, and as silly, I come across as highly inteligent, not bitter, so not a cat in hells chance of being related, Plus my tan needs more work, two weeks isnt enough, not when your hanging curtains, because the people you employ havnt got the hang of walking yet, Next ?
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:08

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    well i am an alcoholic,good enough excuse eh?Response to recent changes - Page 2 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:14

Blimey Juba has made Howard come out.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:16

Hello, My names Mary, and i go to brighton, posing in my new car, arm out the window, george micheal blaring out, I think i'm gay,
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:18

Underdog wrote:

Impossible, I have a sense of humour, I dont insult people for the hell of it, i need a reason, I dont think you drink too much, just enough to make sense sometimes,
    So i have nothing in common, It would be easy to trade insults, but then i would be as bad, and as silly, I come across as highly inteligent, not bitter, so not a cat in hells chance of being related, Plus my tan needs more work, two weeks isnt enough, not when your hanging curtains, because the people you employ havnt got the hang of walking yet, Next ?
    the curtains weren't supply and fit then?
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:18

Hi My name is Mary Too, glad you had the courage to come out Reg.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:20

I dont want to talk about it Howard, Its too painfull,
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:25

Underdog wrote:I dont want to talk about it Howard, Its too painfull,
    well dont sit down.are you watching embarrassing bodies?Response to recent changes - Page 2 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:41

Nah watched american hot rod (again) then switched it off to talk to my lovely wife, unfortunatly
    She was on another floor, so i was reading, then a nice cup of tea arrived, so i couldnt, then she went to her bed, and i had a narrow escape, so maybe we can talk in the morning, depending on what time the tea arrives upstairs, failing that, tommoro night maybe, Its the thought that counts, which is why i'm in my 40th year of marrige, So i must be doing something right, i think its the way i look in my y fronts, her legs turn to jelly, and her heart skips a beat, magnet innit
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:48

Hey mines just brought me a cuppa, didnt even have to order it, shes learning now, only been 37 years.......
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:55

Thats it vince, Takes years to train em up, but its all worth it in the end, Can you imagine making your own tea, Dosent bear thinking about.
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:56

Mine got me a beer out the fridge, still only been married a few years.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 22:59

So you get one in the morning too, I have to make my own in tenerife sometimes but the kettles only 4 foot from the end of the bed.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 19 Sep 2011 - 23:02

You have a big place vince, I can put the kettle on with my feet, In the front line one, the other doe's require getting up, But i rarely make anything, It just dosent seem the same,
    Mischief Maker
    Mischief Maker

Scotland Female Posts : 896

Post by Mischief Maker Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 20:36

ooh new buttons on the navigation bar!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 14:58