Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
Cruella de Vil
3rdforum
Daryn
7 posters

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable..............

Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. Empty Not saying too much about this but if you have cable..............

Post by Daryn Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 17:26

The instructions are there and it works Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 1554180325

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. Empty Re: Not saying too much about this but if you have cable..............

Post by 3rdforum Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 17:39

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 3318427985 Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 294053457
    Daryn
    Daryn

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. Empty Re: Not saying too much about this but if you have cable..............

Post by Daryn Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 18:17

Im not sure if this works on other internet connections as well
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 18:31

It looks all American :Not me Guv:
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 18:52

its not lol its everything that's streamed over the internet, every movie available etc
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 19:00

Ok I'll have to have a better look - thanks Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 294053457
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 20:51

The software is there for different types of machines, if you have a windows machine for instance go to the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click on install, when you have done this open the software then close it, go back to the link again and under the install you have just done you will see configure, run this configure software and your done.

Open the xbmc software again and go to video, you will see ice flms and 1 channel these have just about everything on them, there is others apps you can add but Ive not done much with it yet. Let me know how you get on
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 10:08

I think I'm getting there now Daryl, seems I did not configure Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 2419626307
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 12:53

Sorry that should read Daryn lol

I have sorted it now and busy finding my way around, however cannot see how to minimize if need be? :puzzled:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 13:38

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 2419626307 ´´The Home of Third Party Addons``
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 17:32

Its amazing lol never had anything like this before on my computer lol, would be interested to know if it works on others like sky internet etc
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 21:03

It's working on mine thanks Daryn and I also have all the sky sports channels Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 294053457
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 3:16

OK, I'm not in to computers, opened link, confused .com to me,,, I'm on IE working on a dongle, what do I do to get anything ???

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 878948377
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 9:11

Adam Mint wrote:OK, I'm not in to computers, opened link, confused .com to me,,, I'm on IE working on a dongle, what do I do to get anything ???

Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 878948377

Ditto ...... so many headings, pages, boxes to click. I won´t download anything until I understand what it is all about and to be honest, this just left me totally confused. If it's OK I will get a One 2 One lesson from Cru next week, until then I am not really into TV or films that much.
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 13:39

I tried to put it on Petes lappie as he uses IE and his lappie is close to the tv but it did not seem so straight forward, I'm going to try again by pasting the link into Google Chrome (which is what I'm using) will let you know how I get on there Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 294053457

It's true to say it looks too dam complicated as that is just what I thought to begin with Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 1554180325
    Daryn
    Daryn

Post by Daryn Sat 4 May 2013 - 17:27

You will get used to it lol, its brilliant, lots of plug in boxes on ebay with this software in, Im well impressed and so is all my family and friends now lol
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Post by betty swollocks Mon 6 May 2013 - 9:32

Cruella de Vil wrote:I have sorted it now and busy finding my way around, however cannot see how to minimize if need be? Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 2931609686

Use the pipe\back slash button ( |\ ), it is situated between left shift and Z on my KB, it will take XBMC into windowed
    mode, then you can minimise, and when you are done, pressing it again
    will take XBMC into fullscreen mode

Then of course there is windows key + D which will show the desktop

And then you can in the appearance settings? change if XBMC should be fullscreen or windowed
    - simples Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 294053457

Last edited by betty swollocks on Mon 6 May 2013 - 9:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numpty)
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Mon 6 May 2013 - 12:05

I knew that! Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 1483819851
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Post by betty swollocks Mon 6 May 2013 - 15:47

3rdforum wrote:I knew that! Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 1483819851

Course you did! Think you told Reg how to do it! Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 1934807147
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 6 May 2013 - 15:50

Nah, i already knew that Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 1483819851 Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 3025408739
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Post by Cruella de Vil Mon 6 May 2013 - 21:35

Thanks Betty had already done it but should have said Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 294053457

But Reg knew that Not saying too much about this but if you have cable.............. 1554180325

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 21:13