Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Select some business cards for me

rohitkumar
    rohitkumar

England Male Posts : 91

Select some business cards for me Empty Select some business cards for me

Post by rohitkumar Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 13:17

Hi all,
     I am starting my boutique for girls, and as I am a beginner so do not have much contacts and business.
    I have included girls wear like jumpsuits, skirts, tees, jeans, shirts, evening gown and belts. I am thinking
    about making some business cards for my boutique so that it get popular. Friends are suggesting me for
    Online marketing but I am thinking about making some business genuinely. Do you have any suggestion 
    for me !! I am showing you images of business cards, please suggest any one for my boutique.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Thanks in advance Select some business cards for me 3442450755 

England Male Posts : 30546

Select some business cards for me Empty Re: Select some business cards for me

Post by Mcqueen Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 13:40

I like the creative ones, Spend a bit extra and buy plastic ones, people tend to keep them in their wallets longer,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Fri 5 Jul 2013 - 16:02

If the business is based around women, then neither of those cards are suitable as they are too masculine.  You need a few flowers or something, like these

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    rohitkumar
    rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 11:09

Hey Gypsy,

I like your suggestion and the templates you have posted. I will choose this one for me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    rohitkumar
    rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 11:12

Mcqueen wrote:I like the creative ones, Spend a bit extra and buy plastic ones, people tend to keep them in their wallets longer,

I have heard about the plastic cards but they are bit expensive as I have just started my business and 
     It wont be economical for me to distribute those cards to all my customers. After gaining some from my
    business I will start using plastic one's as they are easy to carry and fit to pocket size.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 18:05

Best of luck, hope it goes well for you.Select some business cards for me 294053457
    rohitkumar
    rohitkumar

Post by rohitkumar Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 10:33

Gypsy wrote:Best of luck, hope it goes well for you.Select some business cards for me 294053457

Thank you so much Select some business cards for me 1213489636
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 19 Jul 2013 - 15:13

rohitkumar wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:Best of luck, hope it goes well for you.Select some business cards for me 294053457

Thank you so much Select some business cards for me 1213489636

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 16:41