Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+5
Topdog
Mermaid
3rdforum
Adam Mint
Gypsy
9 posters

REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje Empty REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje

Post by Gypsy Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 11:27

This is our night out At Carlos  I also added a review to Tripadvisor only to be told by the owner that we did not arrive until 7.30pm which 7 of us know is untrue that would mean that it took 45 minutes to get from Steve's place to the restaurant, and we could have probably done that walking never mind by car!!
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje Empty Re: REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje

Post by Adam Mint Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 11:42

Food in that place always looks better than it tastes...
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje Empty Re: REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje

Post by 3rdforum Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 13:20

Thought this comment was provocative and unnecessary

Although trip advisor can be very helpful and does bring us new customers it can also be very cruel, enticing people to feed off previous bad comments which you clearly did.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 13:35

Adam Mint wrote:Food in that place always looks better than it tastes...
    3rdforum wrote:Thought this comment was provocative and unnecessary

Although trip advisor can be very helpful and does bring us new customers it can also be very cruel, enticing people to feed off previous bad comments which you clearly did.
    You talking to me...

REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje 878948377
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 14:17

No, the comment posted by the owner in Trip Advisor

"Although trip advisor can be very helpful and does bring us new customers it can also be very cruel, enticing people to feed off previous bad comments which you clearly did."

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 15:11

The owner only ever comments to people who don´t rate as excellent, why is that? IMO it suggests it is nothing to do with the service or the food just the TA rating.  Give a less than v good and the comment is a bit aggressive.  I don´t like it when people resort to .........

Thank you for your one and only comment on trip adviser or
    It is a great shame that people like to abuse the trip advisor system in order to downgrade a certain restaurant.

In the service industry you can´t expect to please everyone but reading the replies it would seem that any problems are all down to the customers and nothing to do with the restaurant.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 16:46

Thought that a bit strange myself. She doesn't comment on the excellent reviews. Would show more business nous to reply to them all
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 16:52

I only read the review. It does not make me want to visit.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 12 Sep 2013 - 20:18

Food was ok but not worth the dollar.
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Tue 24 May 2016 - 6:30

Bit surprised with some of the reviews we always visit when we are over, food and service top notch they must be doing something right as you normally have to book table a few days in advance
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Tue 24 May 2016 - 10:15

The other reviews are from 2013 , probably changed now x
    angusjim
    angusjim

Post by angusjim Tue 24 May 2016 - 11:25

zdeekie wrote:The other reviews are from 2013 , probably changed now x
    Good point  REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje 755705644
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 25 May 2016 - 0:22

Blimey, have you been reading the entire forum Angusjim? Jeez, you need to get out more.....  REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje 3025408739
    angusjim
    angusjim

Post by angusjim Wed 25 May 2016 - 6:14

Perfectspecimen wrote:Blimey, have you been reading the entire forum Angusjim? Jeez, you need to get out more.....  REVIEW - Carlos Restaurant, Costa Adeje 3025408739
    Need to know what I am dealing with weather
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Wed 25 May 2016 - 14:46

angusjim wrote:Bit surprised with some of the reviews we always visit when we are over, food and service top notch they must be doing something right as you normally have to book table a few days i"

"One mans food is another mans poison" I always go on my instincts when I visit a place

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 22:52