Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+6
Blyth Spirit
Gypsy
3rdforum
Mcqueen
Mermaid
Campbell Brodie
10 posters

Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 16:37

How come all the mobility scooters take off at 10.30pm Joel? Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 3275847336 
    Joel David
    Joel David

UK Male Posts : 128

Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 Empty Re: Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam

Post by Joel David Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 16:51

There are always 20 or so Granny-Dancers who jig about to salsa tunes (which is quite quaint and entertaining adding to the atmosphere)  but they all hide their 'mobi-scooters' at the side of the restaurant (maybe so the invalidity benefit investigators don't see 'em).  It is a predominantly Spanish clientele  and the location is a little out of the way being just at the entrance to the Ferry docks on Cristianos port so it's a bit of a schlepp back up the hill if your on shanks's, the band stop playing at 10-30 so that's when the 'scramble' starts, it really is funny to see 'em giving their mobi's some welly up the hill. I will be there to watch 'em on Sunday.  Maybe see you there Gypsy.xx
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 17:02

Ah, got you. Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 3025408739 I know exactly where you are...right next to the steps that take you to the walkway above the ferry terminals. Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 294053457 
    Joel David
    Joel David

Post by Joel David Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 17:33

The Lone Ranger wrote:Ah, got you. Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 3025408739 I know exactly where you are...right next to the steps that take you to the walkway above the ferry terminals. Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 294053457 
    That's the place L.R.Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 3318427985
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 17:40

Next time I'm over I'll have to video that, a bunch of Spanish OAPs legging up the port road in their scooters! Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 3025408739 
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 18:03

Joel David wrote:There are always 20 or so Granny-Dancers who jig about to salsa tunes (which is quite quaint and entertaining adding to the atmosphere)  but they all hide their 'mobi-scooters' at the side of the restaurant (maybe so the invalidity benefit investigators don't see 'em).  It is a predominantly Spanish clientele  and the location is a little out of the way being just at the entrance to the Ferry docks on Cristianos port so it's a bit of a schlepp back up the hill if your on shanks's, the band stop playing at 10-30 so that's when the 'scramble' starts, it really is funny to see 'em giving their mobi's some welly up the hill. I will be there to watch 'em on Sunday.  Maybe see you there Gypsy.xx
    Not if that's the 17th, we are at the K9 open day until 4.00 then home quick bath and ready to collect friends at 7.30 forgot it was all the same day I hate rushing.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 18:22

The Lone Ranger wrote:Next time I'm over I'll have to video that, a bunch of Spanish OAPs legging up the port road in their scooters! Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 3025408739 
    By the time you next get over you will be in a scooter, Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 1498946960 Transport 
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 18:26

Mcqueen wrote:
    By the time you next get over you will be in a scooter, Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 1498946960 Transport 
    Hopefully I won't Hi
    Joel David
    Joel David

Post by Joel David Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 18:48

Gypsy wrote:
    Joel David wrote:There are always 20 or so Granny-Dancers who jig about to salsa tunes (which is quite quaint and entertaining adding to the atmosphere)  but they all hide their 'mobi-scooters' at the side of the restaurant (maybe so the invalidity benefit investigators don't see 'em).  It is a predominantly Spanish clientele  and the location is a little out of the way being just at the entrance to the Ferry docks on Cristianos port so it's a bit of a schlepp back up the hill if your on shanks's, the band stop playing at 10-30 so that's when the 'scramble' starts, it really is funny to see 'em giving their mobi's some welly up the hill. I will be there to watch 'em on Sunday.  Maybe see you there Gypsy.xx
    Not if that's the 17th, we are at the K9 open day until 4.00 then home quick bath and ready to collect friends at 7.30 forgot it was all the same day I hate rushing.
    I would have liked to have supported the K9 open day as I used to give away copies of my C.D. album "Paws for Love" for donations to K9 whenever I played at Aries Bar, I really do admire the great work they do. Unfortunately I don't arrive until 16-30 on Sunday so there will be just time for a brew, unpack, then down to Chirringo.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 18:55

Gypsy should set up a donation wotsit on here, Virgin do one thats easy to pay into,
    I paid into a Cancer research one last week, piece of piss, and if i can do it anybody can
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 19:13

Yeah, paypal is easy. Some of you know mine. Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 19:16

There's already a "Donate" button on the K9 site itself...K9 website Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 294053457 
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Mon 11 Nov 2013 - 19:56

It's Jim's birthday on the Monday but the restaurant we wanted only does a set meal that day so we moved to the Sunday and then after telling our friends who are here from Louth realised everything was happening the same day.  

Not sure how to set up a donate thingy, and wouldn´t want it going into anything with my name on it cos you know what people are like so I will just empty your pockets when you visit. Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 3560214530
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 11:05

3rdforum wrote:Thanks Cam. I was looking at Vince's posts last night. He was in G ***** O'Donnells ( cant remember full name) and said it was dearer than the Wild Geese. I thought that prices should have been the other way round.

I think we will head into Los Cris/ Pdla for a few evenings (never been at night time). I'll have to meet up with whatever members are free then.
    Pint of lager Benidorm €1 to €1:50 most places, most I paid for one was €3, that was in an Irish bar...

Still from Playa de las Vistas webcam - Page 2 1460810463 Hic...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 17 Nov 2013 - 14:37

........Yeah, a lot of them are thick, and Celtic supporters, blinkered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 16:28