Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur

3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur Empty Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur

Post by 3rdforum Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 18:28

Anyone know the name of the Indian restaurant ( might be chinese) out the back of the San Blas C.C. I think Gypsy recommended a place there a while back.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur Empty Re: Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur

Post by Mcqueen Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 18:53

Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur 3561243520  I follow my nose, so i would be going the other way from the call centre types.
    Roast beef and yorkshire puddings man Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur 1483819851
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur Empty Re: Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur

Post by Gypsy Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 19:18

I know of 2 Indian restaurants in the Golf, the first is near the Santa Barbara called Nawaab and although I haven´t eaten there been told it is rubbish.  The other is Haweli which is OK, but not my favourite the best was Peshwari but that closed down due to the square being so quiet most of the time.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 20:38

There is another, it's called Kohinoor , which I believe is quite good
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 20:43

I think it was the Peshwari one. Will give that Kohinoor one a go next time. Thanks everybody.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Thu 8 Jan 2015 - 20:44

Mcqueen wrote:Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur 3561243520  I follow my nose, so i would be going the other way from the call centre types.
    Roast beef and yorkshire puddings man Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur 1483819851
    Thought you liked Indians??
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 21:42

The Chinese is called The Great Wall, pukka, top of top square.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 21:51

ey up Vince!!! How's Freddie?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 21:53

I was just going to ask about Freddie, Have you sorted his forks again Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur 3025408739
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 22:08

He has been up the hospital numerous times and its gonna be a long haul. They took the cast off his right hand on Wednesday and I caught him trying to use crutches but I told him to get back in his wheelchair and stop being a silly boy. He says he keeps dreaming about walking....  Restaurant out the back of the San Blas C.C. , Golf Del Sur 3025408739 His new passport came today, only took 6 days so thats a result. Got my eyes on a flight for next weekend....
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 22:10

Good stuff, keep the kent off bikes,
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 9 Jan 2015 - 22:16

No chance, hes too pig headed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 20:01