Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

New webcam showing lead up to Carnival

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

New webcam showing lead up to Carnival Empty New webcam showing lead up to Carnival

Post by Gypsy Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 9:31

The Recinto Ferial in Santa Cruz is where all the events leading up to Carnival take place.  Last night I caught something almost at the end, don´t know what it was but from here you will be able to see elections of the Carnival Queen, the Murgas etc so quite a nice place for the new webcam.

Just realised there is a programme of what is going on HERE so you can see what might be of interest.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

New webcam showing lead up to Carnival Empty Re: New webcam showing lead up to Carnival

Post by Mermaid Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 19:45

I noticed the webcam this morning. I like it cause it has sound. Thanks for list of events.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

New webcam showing lead up to Carnival Empty Re: New webcam showing lead up to Carnival

Post by 3rdforum Sat 24 Jan 2015 - 20:00

just watching the show now. Great stuff

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 18:09