Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Pulling the wrong muscle.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Pulling the wrong muscle.  Empty Pulling the wrong muscle.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 11:30

Pulling the wrong muscle.  3025408739 Not funny really. Got no sleep last night and I can barely move. Back pain. I have been to Doctor Tinternet and have deduced I have a pulled muscle, lower right back below ribs somewhere. I had a look at a muscle diagram but there are quite a few there. Ibuprofen is what I need apparently, not alcohol, so when Freddie can manage to get up around 2pm he can take me shopping to get some. Patsy got me dressed before she went to work, shes fecking useless at that as well.  Pulling the wrong muscle.  1498946960  Not looking forward much to old age, gets you thinking.......  Pulling the wrong muscle.  175674094
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Pulling the wrong muscle.  Empty Re: Pulling the wrong muscle.

Post by Adam Mint Thu 4 Jun 2015 - 13:54

Screwed up my back at an early age, so very carefull what I do now, "Gives a hand lift this,,, NO", sometimes don't have to be doing anything, just last Friday got up out of bed, back pain...
    Evening comes and I'm preparing the meal, just standing at the sink washing ingredients then turning to the work surface to chop it is painfull, so the ergonomic engineer in me works out  if I position one of the springy breakfast bar stools at the corner between the sink, worktop and cooker, I could pivot around between all three, so stool carefully positioned and set at correct height, and with a large glass of red (for meditional reasons only) carefull positioned within arms reach, I set off in comfort to continue preparing the meal...  Everything's going fine with me pivoting from sink to cooker like a well oiled machine,,, mmmm, possibly the wrong choice of words there,,, then Twat,,, on a rather enthusiastic movement towards the cooker my forehead comes in contact with the sharp corner of the cooker hood,,,  fair bit of skin removed,,,  don't think anybody noticed the extra bit of human meat in the spag bol...

So Vince be carefull with the back, it can lead to other problems..........

PS, the spag bol was yum, five big portions, then the rest turned in to a big lasagna, enough for eight, half of that's in the freezer for another day...

Pulling the wrong muscle.  293354018 Pulling the wrong muscle.  293354018  Pulling the wrong muscle.  293354018  Pulling the wrong muscle.  293354018 Pulling the wrong muscle.  293354018
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 9:24

One day some bright spark will invent rubber cooker hoods for us normally heighted individuals.  Pulling the wrong muscle.  3025408739 
    Well I went and purchased some Ibuprofen 200mg, look like sweeties, and some aspirin 300mg. Remarkable recovery! Although this morning I realise its deffo the pills doing it. Just dropped the 4th lot and they are kicking in. Thank you Doctor Tinternet.  Pulling the wrong muscle.  3318427985
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 5 Jun 2015 - 11:36

We can only get branded painkillers here in the south i.e. Nurofen instead on generic ibuprofen ( Its the same feckin stuff!). A box of 16 Nurofen works out at 5.79euro. A box of 16 Ibuprofen from Tesco ( in Newry 4 miles north of the border ) works out at 38 cent!! The drug industry here has ripped of Joe Public for years though the gov are slowly doing things about it now.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 7 Jun 2015 - 23:10

Got ASDA brand Ibuprofen, sure they was over £2 for 16, Asda brand aspirin was a few pence. Got 2 of each. To be honest the cost was secondary, I was in pain mate. I almost never take pills of any description, if I'm hurting I live with it usually.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 15:12