Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+8
cunningham
Perfectspecimen
Jimandsi
Cruella de Vil
Topdog
Gypsy
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
12 posters

Poll. Off Topic? OnTopic?

Poll

Off-Topic or On-Topic?

[ 5 ]
    Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_left13%Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_left11%Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_left13%Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_left21%Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 5 ]
    [ 5 ]
    [ 6 ]
    Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_left16%Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Bar_right [16%] 

Total Votes: 38
    Poll closed
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Empty Re: Poll. Off Topic? OnTopic?

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 16:25

Perfectspecimen wrote:For some reason I cant vote but suffice to say I dont care if stuff goes off topic. And Henry, get yer butt on here man.

The poll was only open for 21 days Vince. Long past now mate...sorry.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 16:39

I have received from three individuals the link to Stuarts post.

The first came from someone who isn´t a member of this forum and no longer posts on TF. The second from someone who posts here and there. The third came came from someone who posts on there and says they don´t post anywhere else I have my doubts as I think they lurk here.

The comments are
    • How come other forums are told not to discuss TF.org yet it is ok for them to discuss other forums and say they are falsifying figures.

• Strange who is posting the "In Crowd" are the ones that used to shout "CLIQUE" !!! They felt their noses had been pushed out , instead of joining in. They can´t understand why people are no longer posting can they not see they are the ones that have caused all major issues, made snide remarks to others and reported others to admin. Is there an epidemic of dementia?

My comments would be, I am free to post wherever and whatever I like and if people say I am no longer welcome then so be it. I will not lose sleep but I will also not be told what I can and can´t do.

I go on TF occasionally as do other members of this forum but I only add information on things I know the answer to. What I find sad is that I never ever receive any thanks yet every other post on the thread does ... Now that is childish but I guess some are frightened to be seen as anything other than sheep.

I don´t waste my time chatting on there, I don’t find discussing the next slice of cake or glass of wine stimulating. My chatting mates are here, this is where I trust people who I can have a laugh with and not find they are running behind my back reporting.

So matey if you are reading this under whatever name you use here, don´t worry I won´t say who you are on other forums but please delete me from your contacts list I am not interested in two faced people who parade as friends and can give lessons in arse licking.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 16:54

Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3889836940 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3889836940 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3889836940 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3318427985 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 4134441833
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 16:54

You only have 2 bullet points there Gypsy.
    Very good post though and honestly I don't give a shite if anyone on here posts else where, I like the honesty of those that at least let some of us know they do.
    Very nice of you to say you feel you can trust people on here because you have the biggest bunch of low lifes of other forums on here, or that is how they were being made to look by others.
    I can say out of the 3 Tenerife forums I have been on (well perhaps dabbled a bit in some other thing called TA)and the little "secret forum" (which was open to all to join and never made a secret, I have found some very nice people on each. It is funny though out of the Original top 2 the liveliest bunch of members on both, are the ones on here. There are of course one or 2 others that stand out on the other 2 that are not on here.
    Thanks Gypsy for the info.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:25

Well, it looks like all the whinging members on the other side are wrong about their forum and sludgie is right.

He has the figures to prove it. :sulk2:
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:31

He must get paid an awfull lot, Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 1498946960
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:32

Mcqueen wrote:Non Now boys, Dont mock, Its not nice, We wont look appealing if we start sniggering at there own doing Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739
    Anybody that dosent wish to drown are welcome on here, Remember what goe's around comes around, Behave,
    they are all here already reg well 34 of em at least.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:34

Jimandsi wrote:

I've just had a read of Stuarts thread and cannot believe the lack of response from the owner, admin team and mods etc.

They obviously have a problem. That is:- their forum has now become extremely boring.

The reasons are, I believe plainly obvious when one sees the quantity / quality of the posts / threads on here.

They've definitely stuck their heads in the sand and won't admit that they might just have dropped a bollock.

@ Mich / Stuart - believe me, you are wasting your time, the ship is sinking.
    do we have a sinking ship smiley ?Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

Post by Jimandsi Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:38

only a down the pan smiley .....

:Toilet1:
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

Post by Jimandsi Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:41

cunningham wrote: they are all here already reg well 34 of em at least.

Sixty now ! ! !

Isn't there anything on the telly ?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:44

71 Hi
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sat 17 Mar 2012 - 20:47

Jimandsi wrote:
    cunningham wrote: they are all here already reg well 34 of em at least.

Sixty now ! ! !

Isn't there anything on the telly ?
    i can here from out here on the balcony, big fat gypsy wedding.Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3707059870
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 17:05

I have just been on TF as I needed to send Primrose a PM (yeah I know some of you have had run ins with her but I have always found her to be a nice lady). Anyway, I had a look at the thread we were all talking about yesterday and I saw 3Fs post 36 and 42 which I thought was excellent. Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 17:18

Gypsy wrote:I have just been on TF as I needed to send Primrose a PM (yeah I know some of you have had run ins with her but I have always found her to be a nice lady). Anyway, I had a look at the thread we were all talking about yesterday and I saw 3Fs post 36 and 42 which I thought was excellent. Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 294053457

I saw those posts yesterday. Obviously, I couldn't add my "thanks" to them due to "self-interest". However, the people who SHOULD have replied to them, didn't.
    Nice posts, I think they may have made a few people feel a little uncomfortable. I don't say this with any malice or glee because I sincerely hope they may turn out to be thought provoking, and everyone can feel free to post on whatever forum they like, without being ostracized for it.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 17:19

And the one from Cam......
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

Post by Jimandsi Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 17:25

And I still can't believe there hasn't been any sort of sensible response from Admin or the Owners.

Do we have a "bury your head in the sand" smiley ?
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 17:40

Perfectspecimen wrote:And the one from Cam......

Just gone back as I couldn´t remember seeing anything from Cam. and I spotted Marbro8 aw shucks! that was nice, is CarolTenerife our own Shiv?
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 17:44

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Gypsy wrote:I have just been on TF as I needed to send Primrose a PM (yeah I know some of you have had run ins with her but I have always found her to be a nice lady). Anyway, I had a look at the thread we were all talking about yesterday and I saw 3Fs post 36 and 42 which I thought was excellent. Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 294053457

I saw those posts yesterday. Obviously, I couldn't add my "thanks" to them due to "self-interest". However, the people who SHOULD have replied to them, didn't.
    Nice posts, I think they may have made a few people feel a little uncomfortable. I don't say this with any malice or glee because I sincerely hope they may turn out to be thought provoking, and everyone can feel free to post on whatever forum they like, without being ostracized for it.

thats the word!! I couldn't for the life of me think of it yesterday Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 1498946960. I agree with you 100% Cam. I'm get a feeling that some members of the other forums, would feel like the are betraying their old comrades, should they post here in particular. This may have come about because of the original split ( which I'm still none the wiser about) and the animosity that seems to surround that seperation. As several people here have said ( might I add far better than I could put it), everyone should be able to post wherever, without having any hangups about it.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 17:44

Gypsy wrote:
    Perfectspecimen wrote:And the one from Cam......

Just gone back as I couldn´t remember seeing anything from Cam. and I spotted Marbro8 aw shucks! that was nice, is CarolTenerife our own Shiv?

Yep ( as far as I know)
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 20:21

Very good posts from all and very sensible, well done people hang yer heads high.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Sun 18 Mar 2012 - 20:49

Jimandsi wrote:
    And I still can't believe there hasn't been any sort of sensible response from Admin or the Owners.

Do we have a "bury your head in the sand" smiley ?
    i had a bo peep on there jim, and we have been acused of arse licking.Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739 we could also do with a head up your arse smiley. Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739 Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 19 Mar 2012 - 1:07

Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 Kissmyass

Could only see this one but it is late. Maybe tomorrow son
    alishass2040
    alishass2040

UK Male Posts : 40

Post by alishass2040 Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 8:52

well some get the push but for a real good reason.
    Our
    statics are the only real time ones, it was stated they are over 24
    hours for the other forums, on TF, but nah wrong we are real real time.
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 10:06

alishass2040 wrote:well some get the push but for a real good reason.
    Our
    statics are the only real time ones, it was stated they are over 24
    hours for the other forums, on TF, but nah wrong we are real real time.

I seem to remember reading that somewhere before Poll.  Off Topic? OnTopic? - Page 2 3275847336
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 10:11

so do I.strange goings on today

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 3 Jun 2024 - 19:29