Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+4
angusjim
marbro8
Gypsy
Perfectspecimen
8 posters

Start of Ramadan.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Start of Ramadan. Empty Start of Ramadan.

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 13:53

Or Ramadin if you happen to live in Whitechapel. Start of Ramadan. 1498946960  You are probably wondering why this is in the food section. Well I was looking at chicken recipes for tonight and the page gets hijacked and starts telling me all about the start of Ramadan. Start of Ramadan. 2419626307  A whole month of fasting where they cannot eat or drink during daylight. Now if I was a Muslin I would feck straight off to Australia to make life better as theres not nearly so much daylight in June as there is here but they dont want the feckers because that country is not only a Christian country like ours but its also a proper democracy. So just to royally piss them off can we have some nice pictures of food and drink please especially during daylight hours.
    Thanks kindly members. good 
    Now, back to the recipes........ Start of Ramadan. 3057379431
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Start of Ramadan. Empty Re: Start of Ramadan.

Post by Gypsy Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 14:38

I worked for Muslims, one was a good guy and observed Ramadan, he gave up smoking and at lunchtime he would go to McDonalds and buy a burger which he would leave sitting on his desk all day until the sun went down. Don´t know why he tortured himself.

The other two were little shits, they did nothing, they smoked, had their lunch and then because of fasting those who were observing Ramadan could go home early to rest, these two used to leave the office at 2.00pm and take the rest of the day off.  These are the ones that give the rest a bad name.  Start of Ramadan. 506932706
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 19:20

I dont know any at all but when I see one on the tele or at the airport I just feel uneasy. Some people dont like cheese. Start of Ramadan. 1483819851
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 19:22

Farage and Cameroon are on tele tonight, ITV 9pm.
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 20:45

got a lot of respect for TRUE muslims. but there are more bad one's than good. here in walsall there are 3 lamborghini's riding about the streets driven by asian guy's and they are all drug dealers. last year i had a new asian  muslim guy with me because he had just started with us. we were in the van one day and his muslim mates sent him a video from the villa they were renting in dubai. remote retracting roof over the pool. servants. their own chef etc etc. i said "how the hell can they afford that"? he said "they are supplying  local gym's with steroids" Start of Ramadan. 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:05

Well, just watched it. Didnt learn anything new, same old, same old. No wonder peeps are bored with it. One thing I did notice however was Cameron took at least 6 drinks from his (must have been) plentiful water supply. Now I know quite a bit about body language....... Dry mouth = something to hide. Says it all. Oh, and thanks for saying not just once, but twice, 'Little England' Mr Cameron. Funny, I thought it was a referendum for all of the UK? Start of Ramadan. 3275847336
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:16

I agree Vince, Farage made a better argument, but I don´t think if I was going to vote (which I'm not) I would have been 100% convinced that leaving would make the UK better as he still came across as racist.  

Cameron just came across as totally out of sync with the man on the street.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:23

Not sure if its just to keep me quiet but its 4-0 in my house. Start of Ramadan. 3025408739 Patch dont get a vote but I do know he dislikes German Shepherds big time.  animal
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 22:38

I am voting OUT i just aint bothered about the so called consequences, and so are my family Start of Ramadan. 16779677 keeping  foreign peado's rapists and murderer's here because of human rights Start of Ramadan. 16779677. couldn't deport the hook because of HUMAN RIGHT'S??? Start of Ramadan. 16779677 god i can't wait
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 2:38

Whoa, calm down mate! We will have a hundred Greens registering on here before you know it! I will have to spend all day arguing the case for Mr put upon rate payer ffs. Jeez, theres some angry peeps out there. And I thought I was the lonely voice. Start of Ramadan. 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:05

Richard Huckle  he's white a Brit and from Kent, so that's OK then !!
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 13:25

marbro8 wrote:got a lot of respect for TRUE muslims. but there are more bad one's than good. here in walsall there are 3 lamborghini's riding about the streets driven by asian guy's and they are all drug dealers. last year i had a new asian  muslim guy with me because he had just started with us. we were in the van one day and his muslim mates sent him a video from the villa they were renting in dubai. remote retracting roof over the pool. servants. their own chef etc etc. i said "how the hell can they afford that"? he said "they are supplying  local gym's with steroids" Start of Ramadan. 1498946960
    Does it matter if they are Muslim drug dealers or Church of England drug dealers they are all scum  Start of Ramadan. 506932706
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 15:04

Heard this quote on the radio today, it was linked to the Cameron/Farage debate in that they were all talking a load of shite, "If Jesus was alive today he'd be lucky to be given two minutes on breakfast TV"...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 19:02

There is a deadline for registration. Oh, sorry, we have changed our minds. You can have an extra 2 days because the website crashed for 2 hours............ Start of Ramadan. 3275847336 Unbelievable.
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 19:55

Perfectspecimen wrote:Whoa, calm down mate! We will have a hundred Greens registering on here before you know it! I will have to spend all day arguing the case for Mr put upon rate payer ffs. Jeez, theres some angry peeps out there. And I thought I was the lonely voice. Start of Ramadan. 3025408739
    Start of Ramadan. 3025408739 sorry i'm ok now i have taken my blood pressure tabs.
    marbro8
    marbro8

Post by marbro8 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 20:01

Perfectspecimen wrote:There is a deadline for registration. Oh, sorry, we have changed our minds. You can have an extra 2 days because the website crashed for 2 hours............ Start of Ramadan. 3275847336 Unbelievable.
    you know why they have extended the deadline. because it is for the in voters Start of Ramadan. 1498946960  and they are now saying that the expat's that have the postal vote won't get their votes cast in time because the french postal workers where they are being sorted. can't understand the envelopes with the freepost labels Start of Ramadan. 3025408739 am i glad about that Start of Ramadan. 3025408739 how can you vote in an election about a country you now longer reside in Start of Ramadan. 16779677 and yes i know that if we vote out of europe then it may affect them. but that was the choice they made. we still have to live here
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:26

So you Ok then that all the Refi=ugees and immigrants will be able to vote to stay, lets face it probably have around 30% turnout, I would imagine that nearly every foreign person with a right to vote will do so, to stay in. The vote will be to stay I am not sure why it is even being considered otherwise, unless all the outs actually cast their votes. You can be darn sure that all the ones wanting to stay on benefits and living in the UK are voting in. The hook would have had a right to vote as do all the Paedo's in prison.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 9:19

Some Tory MP has changed sides today, from out to remain. Probably get a cabinet job now. I would be concerned but its a female. Start of Ramadan. 3025408739  Italy want a referendum now. Ooooh. No surprise really, well renowned for changing sides........
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 8:56

Last night watched the debate on ITV but quickly became bored with it. Sturgeon was on so the decision to turn over was an easy one. I am sure most people are bored shitless by it all now. I predict a low turnout. Bit like the European Parliament elections. People were asked in the street if they new who there MEP was, nobody knew. And yes, I dont know who represents me either. Start of Ramadan. 755705644
    Sums it all up to me. European Parliament and EC Membership is totally superfluous and means sweet FA to the man on the street.  Start of Ramadan. 3417148095
    Just to take your mind off it all there is some good tele coming up starting this evening with France v Romania. Our game against Russia, you know those well known drug taking cheats, is on Saturday at 8pm. bouncing ball
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Post by Gypsy Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 9:35

I also saw most of it V, but those women on both sides were just talking tripe, even made Boris look good and that takes some doing. So switched off and went to our local for the Thursday quiz. Start of Ramadan. 294053457
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:06

All they can do is talk tripe anyway as no one knows what will happen if we leave. What I do know is the whole lot is propped up by the Germans and if anything goes belly up there the whole lot goes belly up. I just want my Country (UK) to be independent of that mob who all talk different Languages, all hate us, Eurovision is a good example of that, and drive on the other side of the road. We are different and always have been. This is a chance for us to break free from the ever increasing burdon of having to prop up Slav economies, former eastern bloc countrys, Greece and possibly Turkey and Albania which is frankly just a joke about a century out of date! The only way is up as far as I can see if we leave and if we stay God only knows. A never ending recession is my guess. Rule Britannia!
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:11

Very good post that!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:23

Angry2 Go for it Vince  Angry3
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:25

I'm pandering to the lowest denominator really. ie the people who have to actually work for a living. Start of Ramadan. 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Fri 10 Jun 2016 - 18:33

Sat waiting for Janet to come out of work and a call centre private hire was parked up the road
    He was having a Kentucky meal and when he finished the whole lot was thrown out of the window, so much for not eating during the day, my arse,
    can of pop too, now i see a lot of them just throwing stuff out and i usually walk up and take a picture of the rubbish and the guys face while he is wondering what i am doing and his plate number , then i report them to hackney carriage, my nieghbour works there and see's it gets attention

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May 2024 - 12:26