Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

Don't know why but we love this place

searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Don't know why but we love this place Empty Don't know why but we love this place

Post by searcher Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 17:19

Cala Bona is a small resort on the east coast of Mallorca, it is joined onto Cala Millor and Sa Coma, we go to a very small 3*** hotel that has a fantastic position on the sea front, it isn't fancy or posh but just the best value for money possible on a Balearic holiday, this is our third year on the trot we have visited here and will be back next year and maybe later this year depending how the referendum goes,got back this afternoon and the weather is pissing me off already
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Don't know why but we love this place Empty Re: Don't know why but we love this place

Post by 3rdforum Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 17:56

I'm making a list of all these places Bill. We'll visit them when we get shot of the kids! Don't know why but we love this place 3481995571
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Don't know why but we love this place Empty Re: Don't know why but we love this place

Post by Mcqueen Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 18:06

Mine are 43 and 36 when do they leave you alone Don't know why but we love this place 878948377 both have their own places but sponge here  Don't know why but we love this place 3025408739
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 18:40

I Like Majorca & Minorca ,Calla Millor & formentor beach are lovely x
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 20:07

It was very strange when we arrived at Palma airport , the coach driver actually dropped us off at the end where we normally check in, great says I to Val "this is a first" not having to walk the full length of the airport to check in, got off the coach and there was a Thomson rep who asked "where are you going" when we told her she told us our check in gate was 188 you guessed at the other end of the airport, when we got there there was a line a mile long so we and all the other passengers for Edinburgh joined the line, when we finally got face to face with a staff member we were told that this line was for the JET2 flight to Edinburgh and not the B.A flight, well guess what we had to do next? correct all the way back to desk 14/15 at the other end of the airport, so anyone who knows the size of Palma airport will know that this was some trek, we were all fecked, but on reflection we should hace checked for ourselves, lesson learned
    marbro8
    marbro8

UK Male Posts : 446

Post by marbro8 Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 20:28

we went to cala millor about 20 years ago now?. stayed at a hotel called la pinta. lovely hotel for a 2 star at the time. as i remember there were quite a few german bars there. used to walk to a lovely fishing harbour. met a lovely couple fro yorkshire. we still sent each other xmas cards lol
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Fri 17 Jun 2016 - 20:35

Yep Cala Millor still very German, the nearest harbour is Cala Bona , it is really nice and peace full except when there is this strange game that some strangers play called "football" is taking place, bloody odd lot if you ask me,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 3:45