Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+2
zdeekie
Campbell Brodie
6 posters

Happy 4th July to our American Friends!

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Happy 4th July to our American Friends! Empty Happy 4th July to our American Friends!

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:00

Happy 4th July to our American Friends! Red-wh10
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Happy 4th July to our American Friends! Empty Re: Happy 4th July to our American Friends!

Post by zdeekie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 18:17

They have great celebrations today ,spent it with some friends in Vegas 3 years ago had a great time Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 1213489636 x
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Happy 4th July to our American Friends! Empty Re: Happy 4th July to our American Friends!

Post by searcher Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 19:50

Val and I were in Vegas on July 4th a while back one of the best days in my life, we went down Fremont St at night , there was a Queen tribute band on and the most fantastic video show I have ever seen on the roof canopy, the place was choc a bloc , ate the biggest steak I have ever been sat down to in Tony Roma.s[sp] , got to go back soon
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 19:51

My daughter's been to Vegas...I haven't... Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 3913804730
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 19:57

I've been to Coventry
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:01

I haven't been there either... Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 2681204924
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:02

The Lone Ranger wrote:My daughter's been to Vegas...I haven't... Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 3913804730

You have to go Cam ,it is so vulgar it's fabulous, I have an indelible memory of the day we went on the grand canyon trip in a helicopter[sundance helicopters] the pilot was a young lady and as we flew over the canyon she played the theme from Apocalypse now very loudly , what an experience that was, we had a champagne lunch in an Indian reservation, brilliant, when we go next time we will take the boat from Henderson over to the Hoover dam
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:08

Yeah, my daughter went to the Grand Canyon too. A wee bit bigger than Corrieshalloch gorge! Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 3025408739
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:10

I thought the Hoover dam was more amazing than the Grand Canyon but was abit scared in the helicopter but loved the boat cruise . The skywalk was scary also did you do that Bill x
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:19

zdeekie wrote:They have great celebrations today ,spent it with some friends in Vegas 3 years ago had a great time  Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 1213489636  x

searcher wrote:Val and I were in Vegas on July 4th a while back one of the best days in my life, we went down Fremont St at night , there was a Queen tribute band on and the most fantastic video show I have ever seen on the roof canopy, the place was choc a bloc , ate the biggest steak I have ever been sat down to in Tony Roma.s[sp] , got to go back soon

The Lone Ranger wrote:My daughter's been to Vegas...I haven't... Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 3913804730

See you and raise you one - we've been to Vegas twice, the first time when the Luxor was new and really in the dessert, last time last year and it had changed a lot.  Neither time on 4th July - we spent that on the East Coast at Plymouth with our friend Capt Ray who owned Ocean Spray Cranberry Co.  Lots of parades, and parties even in tiny towns.  Same for Canada Day on 1st July

Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 13516210
    Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 13528610
    Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 13567510
    Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 13590410
    Happy 4th July to our American Friends! 13600210
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 20:58

I spent it in peurto Rico and another time in some American birds bed
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Mon 4 Jul 2016 - 21:22

zdeekie wrote:I thought the Hoover dam was more amazing than the Grand Canyon but was abit scared in the helicopter but loved the boat cruise . The skywalk was scary also did you do that Bill x

No Carol, we were a wee bit away from the skywalk, and the pilot wanted to get us back so we could see Vegas at dusk, but you're right about the dam as the yanks say it's awesome, but our next cruise has a skywalk [Royal Princess]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024 - 12:46