Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+5
3rdforum
Adam Mint
zdeekie
Campbell Brodie
Mcqueen
9 posters

Trump

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Trump Empty Trump

Post by Mcqueen Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:43

So Trump is in the white house, I like him because i think he is more honest than the rest of them, when somebody asks him a question he comes straight out with an answer, none of that err hmm ahh while they think of something to say, ('im a bit like that and sometimes say something they dont like, tough)
    so he likes grabbing women like most blokes, some dont like it ? stay away from him then, it used to be getting bashed on the head and come with me Trump 506932706 
    I think we are going to sort the world out with him and May, bring it on,
      that kraut has made a right mess of things and she is history this year along with her euro Trump 3417148095
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Trump Empty Re: Trump

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 20 Jan 2017 - 17:50

His speech was good but words are cheap. I'll watch and see...
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Post by zdeekie Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 11:30

NO BULLSHIT OFF HIM , I LIKE HIM Trump 3318427985 x
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 13:08

Those call centre types are in for it over there Trump 506932706 Trump 506932706 Trump 506932706
    That is exactly why he got in and the same happened here with brexit,
    i know brexit wasnt all about that but it was the UK people feeling enough is enough,,
    I believe May knows that too, if we link up with the Yanks again we can see the loonies off
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sat 21 Jan 2017 - 19:03

Think Nicola said something the same...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 9:31

Trump V Obama inauguration crowds...(Picture from BBC).

Trump _9373310
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 12:02

He said he is going to put America first and protect his own borders. Well, how about he sorts out the fucki ng mess America left in the middle East under the last Republican dickhead. Its cos of him the we have waves of immigrants fleeing to Europe. The British are blaming the EU for causing it, how about Britain putting the blame where it should be, right at the front doorstep of the feckin' White House. ( played the major part in the UK voting for Brexit becasue of it ) And he was going to build a wall along the mexican border and get the Mexicans to pay for it. Now, he has said that the states along to border will have to pay for their own part. He never mentioned that Obama tripled the amount of deportments to mexico and doubled the border patrol. As for Trumps scaremongering over Isis and the likes, well, in 2016, guess how many Americans were killed by Islamic Terrorists around the world??? The answer is 2. Lawnmowers in the US caused the deaths of 17 people. He would be better off paying for a life support machine to be  free with every feckin' moron that is stupid enough to inspect a running mower.  Another thing he said is that he will bring jobs back to America. What he didn't feckin' say was that under Obama, the US is at full employment ( 4.6%) and the average family wage has increased by 20%, but that buffoon will try to take credit for it. The only thing Trump had going for him in the election was that he wasn't Hilary Clinton. The buffoon is probably the most bombastic misogynistic egotistical UNDER QUALIFIED prick ever to take office there. He is going to bring in protectionist policies. Well the last time they were in vogue, was the first half of the 20th century and well, that turned out brilliant, didn't it?? I mean, it's not like we had world wars or anything. And Putin must be rubbing his hands. He's already gt part of Georgia, Chechnya. the Crimea and most recently, the east of Ukraine and Syria. Who's going to stand up to him?? Trump??? He who will bury his head in the sand and say its nothing to do with us?? What happens when europe is overrun with yet another tsunami of refugees? Will Britain become an ostrich like the US? should have thought of that feckin' fact before Blair and Bush dragged ye into a conflict that ye had no justifiable reason to get into. Bullshit thinking like DIRECTLY led to the London bombings in 05. Don't kid yourselves that this wanker is going to save the western world. If the US economy is in a better state in 4 years time, I'll happily admit I'm wrong. Trump wants to build more infrastructure and make his military great again. Already, they spend 3 times as much on it as the Chinese. And where is the money going to come from? He will have to raise taxes ( can't cos the economy will suffer , as will the rest of the world) or borrow. There is a clock just off Wall St wher e you can actually watch the American debt increase. The least amount the debt increase is by 10000 dollars becasue the human eye wouldn't be able to see it if it was a lesser amount. And if he does borrow, do you know where the money comes from?? From banks and hedge funds backed by the Chinese. They now hold 60% of the US national debt. All it will take is some kind of dispute over Taiwan or the South China Sea and the Chinese can call in their debt. Just wish people would stop believing the tabloid rhetoric about Trump and about immigration. Its without foundation. And one last thing, I have never been in alocker room where anyone man has ever said it was alright to grab a woman by the pussy. If you guys think that thats all bravado, let your wives or daughters go out for a night with that prick. Wake up and smell the coffee for feck's sake.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 12:10

Stop pussy-footing about and say what you mean Dermo! Trump 2485877773
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 12:17

You dont much like him then Trump 878948377 Trump 3025408739
    What ever he is he got people talking, normally i dont give a shite about any of it, let the games begin
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 12:30

Whats the difference to Bill Clinton ?
    women that use it to forward themselves - why not ? hooker is now the first lady
    women that use males and prefer female company,
    I know when i'm being used and i love it and women
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 12:41

To be honest, thats the thing I would be worried about least Reg. It's the rest of the half assed ideas that are ill thought out, reckless, and born out of a non deserved sense of self importance. He isn't on the same planet as Theresa May as a politician. I'm still making my mind up about her but she will put her policies forwards after much deliberation instead of that toupee d arsehole who sounds like he's reading a headline of the front page of the Sun.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 12:54

Feck !! is that a toupee,  Trump 2419626307 I'm just getting over Bernie Eccleston's   Trump 3025408739
    I know he's a loose cannon but like Cam says lets see what happens  Trump 3561243520
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 13:45

You probably guessed I'm with Dermo 100%  Great post, just wish we had a few more members to read it.
      Trump Screen15
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 16:08

After all these years membership wont be jumping up any time soon, Trump 1498946960 Forum of fun
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:17

But any new member being faced with the forum format I now get when I log in probably wouldn't hang around long, it ain't user friendly, I have to go through the menu and select "Classic Version" to get the forum format as it had been in the past, I think Carol had issues with this when she first joined and probably had she not known forum members would not have hung around...

Trump Image20
    Trump Image61
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:49

Portable devices will default to a mobile friendly format to save memory as there wouldn't be as much of it compared e.g. a laptop. apple gadgets in particular, will do this as there is no way of increasing the memory, you are stuck with whatever version of device you bought.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:51

3rdforum wrote:Portable devices will default to a mobile friendly format to save memory as there wouldn't be as much of it compared e.g. a laptop. apple gadgets in particular, will do this as there is no way of increasing the memory, you are stuck with whatever version of device you bought.
    Your wasted painting hallways D Trump 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:57

Trump 3025408739 Trump 3025408739 no, just trying to get the kids ipod's working right, though that was a few years ago. Now, they are writing applications??? Trump 3275847336 What they are  applying for is beyond me  Trump 3561243520
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:03

Mcqueen wrote:
    3rdforum wrote:Portable devices will default to a mobile friendly format to save memory as there wouldn't be as much of it compared e.g. a laptop. apple gadgets in particular, will do this as there is no way of increasing the memory, you are stuck with whatever version of device you bought.

No he ain't,,, up until about a year or so back all that ever came up was the Classic Vertion no matter what I viewed the forum on, then for some reason I started getting the other version...

I blame Cam...
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:08

Mcqueen wrote:So Trump is in the white house, I like him because i think he is more honest than the rest of them, when somebody asks him a question he comes straight out with an answer, none of that err hmm ahh while they think of something to say, ('im a bit like that and sometimes say something they dont like, tough)
    so he likes grabbing women like most blokes, some dont like it ? stay away from him then, it used to be getting bashed on the head and come with me Trump 506932706 

I think we are going to sort the world out with him and May, bring it on,
     that kraut has made a right mess of things and she is history this year along with her euro Trump 3417148095
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:27

Nowt to say Kev Trump 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:33

Mcqueen wrote:Nowt to say Kev Trump 3025408739
    makes a feckin change Trump 3025408739 Trump 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:34

Adam Mint wrote:
    Mcqueen wrote:

No he ain't,,, up until about a year or so back all that ever came up was the Classic Vertion no matter what I viewed the forum on, then for some reason I started getting the other version...

I blame Cam...
    Yes, but your operating system would have updated in the meantime
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 18:53

I knew that... Trump 1483819851
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 22 Jan 2017 - 19:29

3rdforum wrote:
    Adam Mint wrote:
    Mcqueen wrote:

I blame Cam...
    Yes, but your operating system would have updated in the meantime

Well I don't want it to...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 6:57