Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Slaves.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Slaves. Empty Slaves.

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 0:31

Channel 4 tonight think it was called Modern British Slaves or summat. Very disturbing. Started with Irish traveller lot, kidnap down and outs and force them to work, beat them and force them to live in squalor. Some for years and years until eventually plod discovered it. In prison now I hope they rot. I also hope all the money seized from proceeds of crime went to those poor guys, although I doubt it did............ Then the program moved on to my neck of the woods, Wisbech. Eastern European illegal gangmasters this time. Same sort of thing, promised work and accommodation then used as virtual slaves. Forced to live in sub-standard damp homes, although to be fair that covers a good percentage of Wisbech then charged exhorbitant rents to share a bed with multiple workers, LDV minibus bus then takes them to work in fields and they get charged £8 for the ride. Slaves. 1498946960  Camera then shows others living in shanty homes in the woods, I know where that is, near Tescos. Often see them walking along that road. Look like Romanians to me. Hmmm,,,, think they would have been better off staying there.
    They should start on the agency lot as well. Where Fred used to work, a good 25 miles South of Wisbech, more LDV minibuses turning up full of foreigners for every shift. Fortnum and Masons packing warehouse it was. Wonder if the nobs who purchased their 'luxury' spuds etc know......... Not that they would care. Blimey, my Trotskiest side is trying to escape. Slaves. 2419626307   Best I take another slurp of Lidl £2.99 sherry and get back into character. Bet the same bottle can be bought in Fortnum and Mason for £9.99  Slaves. 3025408739
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Slaves. Empty Re: Slaves.

Post by Gypsy Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 14:24

Was going to watch that but ended up watching Silent witness as it was filmed in Tenerife.  Will see if it is on catch up.  Some channels we can´t get it on like BBC4 but others are OK
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 19:55

Nice post Vince
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 20:00

Those traveller fuckers have a history of doing this. Must have been 4 or 5 cases about it in last few years. Only one of them in Ireland though Slaves. 3275847336
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 2 Feb 2017 - 18:45

They had Irish accents..........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 18:13