Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

What's the point...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

What's the point... Empty What's the point...

Post by Adam Mint Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:16

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/38907591/body-cameras-on-trial-in-english-schools

What you gonna do once you've videoed them being nasty little feckers, tell them not to do it again...

It's like all these cop reality programs you see on tv, cops are catching them red handed doing whatever, car crime, shoplifting, fighting, burglary, drugs etc, it's all on camera, but then it goes to court and they get a poxy fine, or community service,,, but during the program it's obvious these are repeat offenders, cops know them well, even joke about how often they arrested them, at the start of one of these programs a cops interviewed  saying "as I drive down the street I look at the people I'm passing and can say he's a car thieve, she's a shop lifter, he's a drug dealer etc etc",,, they're just ain't any deterrent,,, they constantly go on about the cost of policing, well if your wasting your time constantly arresting and processing the same  feckers it is gonna cost but it ain't stopping the crime if they're out on the streets doing it again a few hours later...

How do you cut the policing budget,,, simple, lock these feckers up,,, yip you've got to spend money on jails but at least you know these scum are off the streets and not screwing up some innocents life,,, oh, and to get back to the schooling problems, belt the feck out of the little bas#ards and if that dont work stick them in a borstal until they're old enough to go to jail...

Simples innit...

Last edited by Adam Mint on Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

What's the point... Empty Re: What's the point...

Post by Gypsy Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:44

I-m with you 110% and while you-re on give the brickies more work by building more prisons.  What's the point... 294053457
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:54

I blame the parents
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 15:40

Or possibly in a lot of cases the parent...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 12:19