Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+5
3rdforum
Gypsy
Mcqueen
Mermaid
woolybear
9 posters

friends

woolybear
    woolybear

friends Empty friends

Post by woolybear Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:14

Is everyone friends on here only ive had a good read through and it seems most people know each other personally? not that it matters much but it just seems weird. do you have meeting? wouldn't mind for when i get there.
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

friends Empty Re: friends

Post by Mermaid Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:25

Not all of us have met personally but some have. It is interesting that you have that view of us. Are you going to be in Tenerife for christmas?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:26

Only met 3 of them, All Barking mad, I think its because we all started this forum from scratch, So we know everybody ish. Its not like joining the other forums, where there are hundreds of people, Suppose one day it will be the same here,
    Plus not many scraps on here, The odd skirmish, But that tends to be late on, The drink talking, I'm bad enough sober,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:31

woolybear wrote:Is everyone friends on here only ive had a good read through and it seems most people know each other personally? not that it matters much but it just seems weird. do you have meeting? wouldn't mind for when i get there.

I only know one member personally, but the majority I feel I know through talking on here. Think there may be a few around a Christmas so if you are here we could possibly organise a meet.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:32

never met anyone here in person. Its just that type of forum, we're all very easy to get along with. You need to have a sense of humour though cos we (well everybody else) take no prisoners. If there is a hint of opportunity for a bit of banter, it will be jumped on!
    woolybear
    woolybear

Post by woolybear Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:37

I dont mean to offend its just as a newcomer thats just how it looks to me, and yes i will be in tenerife for christmas.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:45

friends 3077217049 friends 3077217049 Dont worry!! You didnt offend anyone. Thats just what I mean, you'll find it hard to offend anybody (within reason). Incidentally I was the same in the beginning, I felt that I was interupting someone elses conversation if I posted. Just get stuck in and you'll feel at home in no time.

P.S. You've already made a good start!
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:53

Very little offends on here woolybear and we don't argue / fall out.

We must seem like a bit of a clique to a newcomer, but we have all known each other in cyberspace for quite some time.

We've had a few ups and downs elsewhere, but have managed to come out with our heads held high and are now a lot wiser / closer.

God Save The Queen. Angry3

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 10:55

Jimandsi wrote:Very little offends on here woolybear and we don't argue/fall out.

We must seem like a bit of a clique to a newcomer, but we have all known each other in cyberspace for quite some time.

We've had a few ups and downs elsewhere, but have managed to come out with our heads held high and are now a lot wiser/closer.

God Save The Queen. friends 4191362722

And help Alex Salmond!
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 11:05

The Lone Ranger wrote:
    Jimandsi wrote:Very little offends on here woolybear and we don't argue/fall out.

We've had a few ups and downs elsewhere, but have managed to come out with our heads held high and are now a lot wiser/closer.

God Save The Queen. friends 4191362722

And help Alex Salmond!
    Oi Cam, I'm the revolutionary on this forum!
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 11:15

I have met at least 6 of the members here and they are all mad............oops perhaps it's me!! friends 2419626307
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 13:34

I'm not mad Cru, twiddle dee dee tiddly om pom pou.
    Join in Wooly no one is a Clique and yes we are all friends and anyone that joins us is welcome to be one of our friends. To be friends doesn't mean you have to meet.
    Take Reg and Me, some people may think we are great mates the way we throw banter and also talk about each other. We set this forum between us and then the other buggers came along (thankfully, as we hadn't got a clue,God bless the Sweaties and Gypo's. Reg and I have never met, keep trying but he runs away. We even off load by mobile sometimes and I illegally let his legal property. The illegal bit was the payment in forged notes.
    For the sake of offence, we don't do that on here, if someone is out of order we all gang up and beat them with Cam's smilies. You get on post and start some threads. In a weeks time you will be able to stick vids and pics on, take advantage its free to you.
    I have only met 2 of the people on here, Gypsy and I go back a couple of years nearly and Cru hijacked my car when in the UK, ruined it and I had to get another for the next time. Fortunately I managed to get the baseball bat off her that time.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 14:46

Look at the state of you, Why the hell would i meet up with that, I have a certain reputation to keep, I like to keep at least 100 miles between us,
    Joking apart, You all know where i am most of the time, Nutters usualy talk to anyone, So if you want to meet, Pm for my mobile, I cant put it on here, I would be trampled in the rush of females, Topbog has it too,
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 17:27

Underdog wrote:Look at the state of you, Why the hell would i meet up with that, I have a certain reputation to keep, I like to keep at least 100 miles between us,
    Joking apart, You all know where i am most of the time, Nutters usualy talk to anyone, So if you want to meet, Pm for my mobile, I cant put it on here, I would be trampled in the rush of females, Topbog has it too,

Its the senility setting in! Deluded he is, the poor sod. friends 1498946960 friends 1498946960
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 17:36

Janet said "Your necks filthy", It isnt, love bite's innit friends 2419626307
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 19:48

Been down the gay bar again then Reg?
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 19:57

Once was enough, Key West, Fair put me off, friends 3707059870
    woolybear
    woolybear

Post by woolybear Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:05

yes it sounds like you all know each others sense of humour also...its seems a nice friendly place to be.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:09

woolybear wrote:yes it sounds like you all know each others sense of humour also...its seems a nice friendly place to be.

Hiya Wooly, here's a wee tune for you...

Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:12

I have a freind called bully since school, All because he has a fat chin like a bull frog, Schools can be cruel places
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Sat 26 Nov 2011 - 20:31

Recon you were the bully really, way you behave, poor girls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 12:30