Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

Northumberland

Daryn
    Daryn

UK Male Posts : 656

Northumberland Empty Northumberland

Post by Daryn Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 9:08

This is not a review as such it was a drive through the coastal route from Seahouses to Newcaste on my way back from picking up my radio from the engineer, I stopped off and took a few photos before getting back home to go to work GRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

Here is just a few photos from my trip across Seahouses and back along the coastal route through Amble heading towards Newcastle.

This is the main town, its small but full of fish and chip shops so you wont go hungry lol

Northumberland Img_2075

Northumberland Img_2074

Northumberland Img_2076

Their are several different companies selling boat trips across to the Farne Islands, wow it must be a tedious job sitting next to each other like that fighting for the same tourists 

Northumberland Img_2078

Northumberland Img_2077

One of the boats filling up with tourists to go Island hoping. We did this many years ago with the school, infact I think its a trip most North East Schools still put on today. So if your ever over that way its worth a look. 

Northumberland Img_2080

Northumberland Img_2079

Northumberland Img_2082

Northumberland Img_2081

Northumberland Img_20847

You can just make out some of the Islands in the background on this shot. Lots of wild birds and seals on these Islands.

Northumberland Img_2083

Northumberland Img_2088

Northumberland Img_2085

Ok so this was a stop off on the way back home along the coastal route, havent a clue what the building is called

Northumberland Img_2086

This was taken just outside of Amble

Northumberland Img_2090

Northumberland Img_2092

Northumberland Img_2091

I passed through many more villages but time was getting on and I didnt want to get stuck in the rush hour traffic in Newcastle as I was going to work as soon as I got back but I will have to take a proper look around one day.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Northumberland Empty Re: Northumberland

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 16:11

Seahouses is about 3 yards from the Scottish border...look at that weather! Bet it was pissing down in Berwick-on-Tweed! Northumberland 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Thu 20 Jul 2017 - 17:31

Some places just look better with the sun out, bet thats 3 times a year up there,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 3:45