Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Re Other Fora Activities.

Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Re Other Fora Activities. Empty Re Other Fora Activities.

Post by Topdog Sun 27 Nov 2011 - 19:43

We (Mods and Admin) have had a virtual chat. We have decided it is not good for us as a Forum to have bad things said about other Fora. We realise there have been many things placed elsewhere to try and upset our success, but it will stay as their problem.

In light of this if Mods feel any remarks made on here are not satisfactory, they will be removed.

We appreciate some people do not like Lurkers but many of these are harmless and are future members. We do realise that a small few are sent from other places to try and find things out and stir.

For those of you that know the events and concerns of the last few days, they are not going to force us out, just ruin themselves.

One question that has been ask of me is Concerning the issues of HM, which I feel I should address. Hm is welcome to be a member of where he wants as is anyone.

LR as we know him has decided this is where he wants to focus at this point in time and is the biggest giver of time and patience. My belief is HM left another universe to be in this one and has become our Master and we should all be Grateful.

To persons reading this asking for HM back, that is his decision but if you miss him that much, why not join here.

Thanks everyone we will be the biggest and best, but Rome was not built in a day.

As I have said to other Mods and Admin members it is such a big shame that 3 large forums of one Fabulous place can't work together and be complimentry to each other, but at this point in time, not going to happen.

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024 - 0:34