Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Two drinks,,, feck off PaddY...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Two drinks,,, feck off PaddY... Empty Two drinks,,, feck off PaddY...

Post by Adam Mint Mon 14 Aug 2017 - 22:14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40929225

I've just watched the Panorama program mentioned in above article, would seem out of the approx 150,000,000 people that fly from/to uk airports 387 are drunken arse holes, that's 0.000258%, basically feck all...

Now I like need a drink pre flying, I ain't afraid of flying, it's the thought of dying that I ain't to to keen on...

I arrive airport with plenty of time to spare, I know people who have missed flights, an expensive experience...

Depending on time of day I ether have breakfast, lunch or dinner at airport, yip it's silly prices but I'd rather be there knowing I'm through checkin and security and can relax waiting for takeoff time...

And yes I do take duty free drink on board, usually a couple small bottles of wine, not that they are any cheaper at the bars/cafes in airport, just it takes about a hour for the trolley dolly to come around...

Two drinks,,, feck off PaddY... 1460810463  Two drinks,,, feck off PaddY... 1913075024  Two drinks,,, feck off PaddY... 1460810463

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 3:23