Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... Empty This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them...

Post by Adam Mint Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 0:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... 3561243520
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... Empty Re: This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them...

Post by Topdog Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 7:52

Talking about I'm a celebrity, someone mentioned all the food they eat is only what you get in a Lidl sausages
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... Empty Re: This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them...

Post by Adam Mint Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 9:25

Funny you say that, Reg mentioned he was having bacon, sausage, beans etc for tea the other night on the culinary delight thread, before football at the weekend I allways had a big breakfast, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, potato scones, egg, sometimes black pudding, but recently went right off it, no taste, bacon full off water, sausages tasteless, potato scones sweet and yuck,,, that ain't Lidl, Asdas nearest supermarket to us and I've tried purchasing different suppliers products, just tasteless...

Also Asda strong mature white cheese, was ok, but now, toast it or use it to cook with, the amount of fat that comes out of it is unreal...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 9:29

Oh, and their Irish rump steaks, they was a weekend treat at one time, now like cardboard, they was Annie's favourite at one time, ain't had them for ages now...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 10:24

Topdog wrote:Talking about I'm a celebrity, someone mentioned all the food they eat is only what you get in a Lidl sausages
    I do love it when snooty cnuts slag off my favourite supermarket. This is good as I wouldnt want every fecker in UK shopping there and snapping up my favourite 95% pork sausages for just over a fiver a kg or the thick cut smoked bacon rashers for even less that dont leak too much added water. Not to mention all those fecking 4X4s in the car park. By the way Reg if you want no water at all get Jan to hunt out the DRY cured bacon. They inject your favourite chickens with water too........
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 10:33

This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... 3025408739 I try not to get involved with the shopping experience, I may put in a request now and then like carsie roll, I want deluxe quilted and nothing else will do, I also like allo vera wipes, i am fussy in that department, as for food i go with the flow, Its not something that fills my head with details,So long as i dont fall over i am easy peasy, in fact you could say i am the perfect partner This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... 1483819851
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 10:43

Get Jan one of those magnifying glasses for Christmas, she can read the little labels then. This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... 3025408739
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Tue 28 Nov 2017 - 16:31

I recognised Mo Farah and Harry Kane... This is a bit like I'm a Celibrity,,, who the feck are most of them... 1483819851

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 7 May 2024 - 12:37