Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Bit of a shed...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Bit of a shed... Empty Bit of a shed...

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 19:46

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bit of a shed... 1498946960
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Bit of a shed... Empty Re: Bit of a shed...

Post by Adam Mint Tue 23 Jan 2018 - 20:02

Above reminds me of this one, rep from company we bought our oil and fuel from is in seeing me one day, meeting over I walk with him to his car (a nice Mercedes), as we approach the car I can't help but notice two Tom and Jerry cartoon style bullit holes in the roof, holes were about inch and a half diameter, I ask what's that about... Their engineer was installing a new oil tank at a customers premisies, he phones office to say not enough piping had been supplied to do the job, rep says I ant busy I'll go collect it for you to save you coming off job, pipes collected he's got them sticking out passenger side front window as they are to long to fit in car, he had to brake suddenly, pipes shoot out of window, dig in to road which in turn shoots them through the roof,,, he says they missed his head by inches...

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024 - 10:11