Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

Woopie Doo...

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Woopie Doo... Empty Woopie Doo...

Post by Adam Mint Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 4:42

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-43430263

Looking like they've eventually made their minds up, could be in for £7500 or £15000 compensation depending on distance from my house to project, I need to pace it out now plans are out,,, Project ain't gonna make any real difference to my property other than raise the value, there are a couple of buildings between me and station so project don't really affect me,,, apart from beer money,,, party...

Dermo, you have stayed in two buildings in picture and have had a few beers in another one with me, artists impression is a bit vague but you should get at least one...

Woopie Doo... Image180
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Woopie Doo... Empty Re: Woopie Doo...

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 9:34

Woopie Doo... 16779677 Angry3 National
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 11:42

Adam Mint wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-43430263

Looking like they've eventually made their minds up, could be in for £7500 or £15000 compensation depending on distance from my house to project, I need to pace it out now plans are out,,, Project ain't gonna make any real difference to my property other than raise the value, there are a couple of buildings between me and station so project don't really affect me,,, apart from beer money,,, party...

Dermo, you have stayed in two buildings in picture and have had a few beers in another one with me, artists impression is a bit vague but you should get at least one...

Woopie Doo... Image180
    That tall building top right the staycity apartments? They are going to have to level an awful lot of houses to build that Woopie Doo... 2419626307
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 13:53

Staycity apartments are just behind the tall building you mention, that tall building is just at the starting point of being built so ain't there yet... The grey building at three o'clock position is the Ibis hotel you were in, and the Jolly Angler pub is at twelve o'clock position...

On the picture shown there ain't any housing where the tracks/platforms will run, the stations three story car park, a office building that belongs to the railways and the old post office building that was turned in to offices will have to go, all them "white" buildings next to the tracks/platforms don't actually exist as they are just artists impression of final look of area...

But on the route the tracks will take through the suburbs/town to get to Piccadilly Station a lot of property will have to go, there was talk at one time of tunnelling under it all but I don't know if that's still on the cards...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 13:55

Campbell Brodie wrote:Woopie Doo... 16779677 Angry3 National

And where did you terminate your Waverly line, Carlisle,,, No, so put a sock in it...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 14:08

Adam Mint wrote:
    Campbell Brodie wrote:Woopie Doo... 16779677 Angry3 National

And where did you terminate your Waverly line, Carlisle,,, No, so put a sock in it...

Yea, but we paid for it ourselves. We also have to pay for Houses of Parliament refurbishment, Liz's hoose redecoration and a host of other feckin' English only projects that don't come near us or deliver any benefits to Scotland. Union my arse... Woopie Doo... 3417148095
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Sat 17 Mar 2018 - 16:15

Woopie Doo... 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 1:26