Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+6
Topdog
Gypsy
Mermaid
Mcqueen
cunningham
Perfectspecimen
10 posters

The Queen has arrived

Anonymous

The Queen has arrived Empty The Queen has arrived

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 10:26

I understand you have been looking for me. In the words of Jack Torrence "I'm Back..." Hi

I wasn´t really interested in joining another forum after walking away from TF but curiosity got the better of me. Someone has told MaxineC that I have been slagging her off. Stupid buggers said it was Interim, but as Interim was deleted ages ago it was decided it must be here. As this is my first post I think they are either a very clever person to send things that don’t exist or a lying troublemaker (I wont test your censured word facility in my first post). I suppose they think they can curry favour by sneaking around and reporting what happens elsewhere. Should try getting a life.

To be honest I don’t know Max, have never met her, originally I didn´t like her, probably because like me she is gobby, but she grows on you. She tells it as it is, rather than arse lick and I admire that.

Better start finding my way around as there may be rush of guests looking in because I have just announced on Facebook that I am joining to see what all the fuss is about.
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

The Queen has arrived Empty Re: The Queen has arrived

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 10:35

Welcome aboard Queenie. Today I am being extra nice to everybody and I hope you enjoy yourself. There are free nibbles later. :Big Smile:
    cunningham
    cunningham

Wales Male Posts : 3211

Post by cunningham Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 10:39

Queenie wrote:
    I understand you have been looking for me. In the words of Jack Torrence "I'm Back..." Hi

I wasn´t really interested in joining another forum after walking away from TF but curiosity got the better of me. Someone has told MaxineC that I have been slagging her off. Stupid buggers said it was Interim, but as Interim was deleted ages ago it was decided it must be here. As this is my first post I think they are either a very clever person to send things that don’t exist or a lying troublemaker (I wont test your censured word facility in my first post). I suppose they think they can curry favour by sneaking around and reporting what happens elsewhere. Should try getting a life.

To be honest I don’t know Max, have never met her, originally I didn´t like her, probably because like me she is gobby, but she grows on you. She tells it as it is, rather than arse lick and I admire that.

Better start finding my way around as there may be rush of guests looking in because I have just announced on Facebook that I am joining to see what all the fuss is about.
    as if you didn't already know. morning mum i knew you would come home. The Queen has arrived 3025408739
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 10:44

cunningham wrote: as if you didn't already know. morning mum i knew you would come home. The Queen has arrived 3025408739

Hello son, How are you, Did you miss getting your arse kicked The Queen has arrived 2419626307
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 10:47

Queenie wrote:

Hello son, How are you, Did you miss getting your arse kicked The Queen has arrived 2419626307
    like a hole in the head, nobheads.8 rubberneckers on line,can't be many elsewhere.
    cunningham
    cunningham

Post by cunningham Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 10:49

btw, every dog has its day. The Queen has arrived 16779677
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 11:03

Welcome Queenie,
    Do not worry what people say, If you were not intresting they wouldnt be bothered, People talk about me all the time, You get used to it, lol!
    Anyway, good news for this forum, because you have a lot of true friends, I'm sure they will follow you here, Enough said, Lets crack on,
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 13:02

underdog wrote:Welcome Queenie,
    Do not worry what people say, If you were not intresting they wouldnt be bothered, People talk about me all the time, You get used to it, lol!
    Anyway, good news for this forum, because you have a lot of true friends, I'm sure they will follow you here, Enough said, Lets crack on,

good
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 13:07

The Queen has arrived 4 Queenie. I am so happy to see you here at last. You have lots of FB friends and I am sure we are going to have a ball here. :party 1:
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 13:14

hello from me too - can´t do the flashy welcomes like Mermaid but glad to have you on board.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 14:06

Well I must admit I am to blame a little for Queenie as I noticed she looked at facebook so cheekily put her as a mod so she would contact me. (Mod on Facebook that is).
    Don't worry Mum, I know you don't like FB or want to get involved in anything as you have your blog, I will take it off, but my plan worked.]
    Great to see you back and wise words from Reg for once.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:19

Topdog wrote:Well I must admit I am to blame a little for Queenie as I noticed she looked at facebook so cheekily put her as a mod so she would contact me. (Mod on Facebook that is).
    Don't worry Mum, I know you don't like FB or want to get involved in anything as you have your blog, I will take it off, but my plan worked.]
    Great to see you back and wise words from Reg for once.

Ha bloody ha! And it worked, I was cussing and swearing where's his flaming email address!! And what great timing NOT.

I'm not good with facebook - took me ages to reply to yesterdays crap so don't really get it. Trouble is that people say one thing to the world, find out they are wrong but don´t apologise in public. In the meantime everyone thinks you are a bitch. .....

Yes still angry The Queen has arrived 16779677 But do I bear a grudge too bloody true I do, and if ever I find out who is responsible they will regret the day. The Queen has arrived 506932706

Shoot! beginning to sound like you Topdog The Queen has arrived 3025408739
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:25

Funny though got you on here, dear. Listen have a read through as quite funny, some people think you have been so many other members, including mermaid, gypsy and cruella. Funny as I knew you were neither it was getting very comical.
    We even tried by posting your musings.
    I will remove you from FB later, hilarious getting you on there though.
    Hope you stay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 15:31

Topdog wrote:Funny though got you on here, dear. Listen have a read through as quite funny, some people think you have been so many other members, including mermaid, gypsy and cruella. Funny as I knew you were neither it was getting very comical.
    We even tried by posting your musings.
    I will remove you from FB later, hilarious getting you on there though.
    Hope you stay.

They must be really nice then if people thought it was me The Queen has arrived 4248600970

Haven´t sussed anyone out yet apart from the really obvious!!

I see Lone Ranger is a member but what about my mate Hop Along is he a member? If he is he's kept it The Queen has arrived 1293740352

Off to fiddle with my profile now See ya.
    Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

Post by Jimandsi Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 17:04

Queenie wrote:

That'll probably be me then !

Welcome Queenie - that now makes the gang complete I think.

Great forum this - no punch ups, no infractions, no bannings, no plonkers, no big mouthed know it alls, no trying to promote your own business, no biased moderators.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

The Queen has arrived 4248600970
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 17:06

Queenie wrote:

They must be really nice then if people thought it was me The Queen has arrived 4248600970

I see Lone Ranger is a member but what about my mate Hop Along is he a member? If he is he's kept it The Queen has arrived 1293740352

Off to fiddle with my profile now See ya.

Hiya Queenie. Nice to see you again. Welcome aboard. Hi
    Cruella de Vil
    Cruella de Vil

Spain Female Posts : 3067

Post by Cruella de Vil Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 17:16

Welcome from me too Queenie, I'm sure you will have fun here :party 1:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 17:23

Thank you guys and gals - liking what I am seeing so far and think it can only get better, well done everyone The Queen has arrived 3318427985
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 19:56

Welcome from me too Queenie. xx
    Topdog
    Topdog

Post by Topdog Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 20:00

Jimandsi wrote:
    Queenie wrote:

That'll probably be me then !

Welcome Queenie - that now makes the gang complete I think.

Great forum this - no punch ups, no infractions, no bannings, no plonkers, no big mouthed know it alls, no trying to promote your own business, no biased moderators.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

The Queen has arrived 4248600970
    Jim you talk Blox, but the money I promised you is in the post.
    betty swollocks
    betty swollocks

England Male Posts : 562

Post by betty swollocks Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 13:36

Queenie wrote:
    I understand you have been looking for me. In the words of Jack Torrence "I'm Back..." The Queen has arrived 1293356558

So this is where you have been hiding . LOL
    All kicked off while we where away so missed all the fireworks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 23:57