Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Time to quit dear.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Time to quit dear. Empty Time to quit dear.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 2:00

What an absolute shambles. I am appalled! Skin as thick as a Rhino and a brain to match. Time to quit dear. 1498946960  Will someone please put this bitch out of her misery. If I could put myself forward to sort this mess I would and trust me I wouldnt lose a minute of sleep. The answers simple...... NO DEAL! That would be my angle on any sort of negotiation and that would end at similar tariffs for them and us. In other words nowt changing. Nice of them to dredge the harbour at Ramsgate, I'll be able to get my boat in at low tide then lol. On the plus side I can start a nice little business up smuggling Nissans and Toyotas into Europe, all I need is a bigger boat. A non existent ferry will do then I guess. I just jesting of course, just like remainer May. Except she aint gonna get away with it. Angry3
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Time to quit dear. Empty Re: Time to quit dear.

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 2:17

And another thing, they have suppressed the news on illegal immigrants coming over on anything that floats. They are still coming! As it happens I like to put myself in their shoes so to speak and wonder how I would make the trip across the channel. Well, those sail boarders at Medano can move much faster than a cross channel ferry......... And they wont be waiting for calm weather. Time to quit dear. 2419626307
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Thu 17 Jan 2019 - 20:32

Time to quit dear. 3025408739 Time to quit dear. 3025408739Time to quit dear. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREq478CfO7Axi5pFbxGEwYXI6lmVD6lR7xKm3CoJFaBIN3EOcz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 0:35