Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Luxury Tenerife

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Luxury Tenerife Empty Luxury Tenerife

Post by Gypsy Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 11:34

More newbies hitting the Tenerife Market supposedly at the high end. It would be nice if they could succeed but don´t think in this current climate there are too many who can afford the lifestyle they are offering. Although the website is also in Russian so maybe that is their intended market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nice pictures, nice to get a peek inside some flash hotels but a bit disappointed with their Leisure and Culture - just links to websites that are easily accessible on the internet and although this is claiming to be a brand new venture at least 1 is well out of date !!

OK, as I said in another post, I am picky Angry2
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Luxury Tenerife Empty Re: Luxury Tenerife

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 11:44

How the other half live. A bit too rich for me I'm afraid. (Had a look at the romantic package for 2 at Bahia del Duque; they want to balance Chakra stones on my back or something...nah, no thanks). Very nice though.

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 10:31