Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe Empty One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 7:59

Janet Anscombe

One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe Tf1fan10
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe Empty Re: One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe

Post by 3rdforum Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 19:28

Don't know why they don't use the big prefabricated concrete barriers. It's not as if they don't know about concrete there as it is.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe Empty Re: One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe

Post by Mcqueen Thu 18 Jul 2019 - 21:14

I dont think they are joined together so when the first is pushed away - BOOM,
    I had one cross over in front of me on the M1 took the car down into a field and killed the woman driving the car One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe 1498946960 1 second from my turn  One dead and two seriously injured as lorry overturns and breaks through central reservation of TF1 at Fañabe 2419626307

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 20:33