Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Ain't it the truth?

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Ain't it the truth? Empty Ain't it the truth?

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 10 Nov 2019 - 18:18

Ain't it the truth? 45026510
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Ain't it the truth? Empty Re: Ain't it the truth?

Post by Adam Mint Sun 10 Nov 2019 - 23:20

Feckin lier. , my mate runs a so called homely charity , they won't book !n, there job is to be professional so called homeless...
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 11 Nov 2019 - 9:08

What about the ones that die on the street? Ain't it the truth? 3275847336
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Mon 11 Nov 2019 - 13:24

Drugs...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Mon 11 Nov 2019 - 16:53

Rant time...

1: Manchester city center is plagued by so called homeless, you cant go ten yards without tripping over one of them parked up in a shop doorway or their favorite spot next to a cash machine, strange thing is come 8/9 o'clock at night they all disappear, where do they go ? Home... I had cause to go through the city centre one morning about 7am on way to a hospital appointment, I saw one sleeping in Piccadilly Gardens surrounded by empty beer cans, a few hours later on my way home hundreds of them in doorways etc, where had they all come from,, home !

2: Drugs,,, drug's are passed openly between them in the city centre, the police must see it but do nothing, the smell of cannabis is rife,,, there are a couple (male and female) that sit at the door of the Asda I use on a daily basis with their dog, the stink of cannabis coming off them fills the air, then come about 8 pm they they roll up their blanked and head  to their house just up the road from where Annie lived..

3: Negotiations,,, I'm in the city centre one day and two of them are shotimg at each other from their begging spots, they are negotiating the price for a mobile phone, the one selling it is wanting £100, the one wishing to purchase it is offering £60 yet they have signs up saying they are begging for food money...

4: Im heading to the Thursday quiz one night about 8 o'clock, I turn down a side street to get to pub, there are about a dozen of them grouped together blankets rolled up under theirr arms, a mini bus pulls up and they all pile in,,, wonder where they were going home !!!

5: About 3 years ago two were burnt to death (link below), papers were full of it saying it was terrible how people were having to sleep rough, Manchester police/council issued a statement saying there was absolutely no need for anyone to sleep rough in Manchester and that there were facilities available, and my friend who I mentioned in previous post says the same in that he cannot fill the spaces he has available... 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So homeless my are...

Angry3  Angry3 Angry3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 17:31