Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+6
Mermaid
Perfectspecimen
Adam Mint
3rdforum
Mcqueen
Campbell Brodie
10 posters

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation...

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... Empty To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation...

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 16:49

Hee-haw...

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 90267510
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... Empty Re: To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation...

Post by Mcqueen Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 17:09

rather than win 100 + Millions on the lotto i would like a matching pair of Donkeys, ah one day maybe
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... Empty Re: To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation...

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 19:02

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3025408739 To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 19:13

enough donkeys on this place, take yer pick To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3025408739 To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3025408739
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 19:34

I'm hung like a Donkey To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 1483819851
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 19:50

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 2485877773
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 20:27

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 2839888827
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Post by 3rdforum Fri 20 Mar 2020 - 21:03

HEE HAW To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 2485877773 HEE HAW To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 2485877773 HEE HAW To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 2485877773
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 19:56

I have a tenant who was a chef and therefor now unemployed and Boris has told them they cant be evicted, so he has taken up holding raves in my lovely refurbished house ,this is the same guy who thought it was alright to prop his bike up in the hall while there is a decent garage for it,
    I moved it 3 times thinking the thick kent might get the idea, but no so i moved it permanently,
    last Saturday night i filled a wheelie bin with bottles and cans from the street and garden and reported him to the agent,
    I dont think the agent said feck all so it was repeated last night, I snuck in this morning while they were all unconscious and rendered his DJ desk beyond repair any time soon, he will know its me but cant do feck all about it, I think the student letting agent will fold soon because i dont think students will be turning up at the end of June, so his 10% of everything will be 10% of nothing,
    all the other agents and there are 100's will fold also,  as for the university i dont know,
    strange times ahead of us in every walk of life, glad i'm retired and owe nothing to knowbody but saying that i dont think they will make you pay banks or mortgages for a while yet until it sorts itself out if we all make it out the other side, look on Los chris web cam that is scary and how it will be here soon, stay in and stay safe, on a brighter not its been a nice day weather wise weather
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 21:00

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 294053457
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 23:54

I've only got 23 head dents at the wall at the mo...
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Sun 22 Mar 2020 - 23:58

It's my neighbors I feel sorry for, I've taken to wine guitar and song...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 7:43

Got feck all to spend my pension on. To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 1498946960 Wonder if I will be put on the at risk register and get the letter. Wont make much difference will it? My daughter posted a card for Patsy through the door yesterday and previous day an unexpected parcel came. She had sent her a plant pot. Jeez, fair chance I will last longer than the plant. To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3025408739
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 8:30

Mcqueen wrote:I have a tenant who was a chef and therefor now unemployed and Boris has told them they cant be evicted, so he has taken up holding raves in my lovely refurbished house ,this is the same guy who thought it was alright to prop his bike up in the hall while there is a decent garage for it,
    I moved it 3 times thinking the thick kent might get the idea, but no so i moved it permanently,
    last Saturday night i filled a wheelie bin with bottles and cans from the street and garden and reported him to the agent,
    I dont think the agent said feck all so it was repeated last night, I snuck in this morning while they were all unconscious and rendered his DJ desk beyond repair any time soon, he will know its me but cant do feck all about it, I think the student letting agent will fold soon because i dont think students will be turning up at the end of June, so his 10% of everything will be 10% of nothing,
    all the other agents and there are 100's will fold also,  as for the university i dont know,
    strange times ahead of us in every walk of life, glad i'm retired and owe nothing to knowbody but saying that i dont think they will make you pay banks or mortgages for a while yet until it sorts itself out if we all make it out the other side, look on Los chris web cam that is scary and how it will be here soon, stay in and stay safe, on a brighter not its been a nice day weather wise weather
    good for you Reg. I look at the web cams and it is very depressing, Italy ones are also sad to see. To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 2681204924
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 17:15

Stood at our bedroom window earlier for 10 mins just to see how busy the place really is ,I counted 4 people in that time,  people here are taking this very seriously ,
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 17:19

The sooner Boris puts us on lock down the better, load of kids outside playing football, parents are teachers To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 1498946960
    innit
    innit

Post by innit Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 19:25

Looking likely lockdown is coming soon Boris to address nation 8.30 & its not funny if it happens
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 19:46

The only way i will get it is if somebody brings it to my door, I am wearing gloves to open mail
    I am watching Janet like a hawk, maybe i will get on her tits but i am watching over the pair of us, If she dosn't like it tough,
    Fail to prepare - prepare to fail,
    I am saving we shall fight them on the beaches for later on To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 506932706
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 19:47

They used to have lots of lock downs in Europe when I was a lad , any place that had a case of rabies was closed to everyone, lasted for weeks sometimes  To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 1887251641
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 23 Mar 2020 - 20:58

Do we need to Dig for Victory?
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 0:53

When's the pub open...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 1:14

Heyup Reg you had Pneumonia. Does that mean you cant get that again? Think my lungs are about 60% functional and I have two different puffers that keep me happy and almost normal, well for an old git anyway. Think if I got that I would be in serious do do but on the plus side I did have a pneumonia jab a couple of years back. To be honest more worried about Trump. US is in a mess too and he will be looking for a scapegoat,,,,,,,,, boom.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Post by Adam Mint Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 15:47

Lockdown !!! Well the minute Boris mentioned his measures at 8:30 last night I was out of my place and up to Sharon's, plan was I was heading there Friday, but when he mentioned the restrictions and a minimum of three week of them I thought next thing will be more stringent restrictions on movement so I exited prompto ...
    searcher
    searcher

Post by searcher Tue 24 Mar 2020 - 16:22

Perfectspecimen wrote:Heyup Reg you had Pneumonia. Does that mean you cant get that again? Think my lungs are about 60% functional and I have two different puffers that keep me happy and almost normal, well for an old git anyway. Think if I got that I would be in serious do do but on the plus side I did have a pneumonia jab a couple of years back. To be honest more worried about Trump. US is in a mess too and he will be looking for a scapegoat,,,,,,,,, boom.
    There are 2 kinds of pneumonia viral and bacterial I'm not sure but I think the jab gives you some protection from bacterial but viral ? not sure   To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3561243520
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Post by Campbell Brodie Wed 25 Mar 2020 - 13:28

Day 5 and McQueen is starting to lose it... To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3025408739 To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... 3025408739

To cheer Reg up in his self-isolation... Photo-10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024 - 5:26