Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

+3
zdeekie
3rdforum
Campbell Brodie
7 posters

Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow Empty Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 30 Apr 2020 - 7:46

Tenerife News
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow Empty Re: Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow

Post by 3rdforum Sat 2 May 2020 - 11:26

How are they going to do things I wonder. Will planes be running on half capacity to maintain social distancing. Turnaround times will be longer for disinfection. Prices will go up. Public transport to and from airports with social distancing? Airlines going bust or amalgamating . Defo fewer flights. Airports running slower for temp checks? Will you need clearance from a test to say you and everyone in your party clear of virus? How will you get those tests? Long way to go before we are back to normal methinks. I also think you will have to book places in popular bars a bit like booking a table in restaurant
    zdeekie
    zdeekie

UK Female Posts : 4841

Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow Empty Re: Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow

Post by zdeekie Sat 2 May 2020 - 15:43

No worries EasyJet got it all sussed leave the middle seat empty  Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 1498946960  x
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 2 May 2020 - 17:37

our health minister just announced that he thought it very unlikely that there will be foreign hols from Ireland to anywhere this year.
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Sat 2 May 2020 - 18:23

3rdforum wrote:our health minister just announced that he thought it very unlikely that there will be foreign hols from Ireland to anywhere this year.
    are you sure he is not the minister for Irish tourism Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 2 May 2020 - 23:54

Thought did occur to me Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 3025408739
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sat 2 May 2020 - 23:55

I don't think our trip end Oct will happen. Even if they were flights, as it stands, we would have to self isolate for 2 weeks on returning, Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 3 May 2020 - 1:08

I tried to move my flights with Jet2 for May 28th today via their website but found it impossible even though they say you can on the front page for no charge on any flights booked up until June 17th. The flights after that date are going up daily so took the plunge and booked for me and Patsy on 6th July for 10 days. This was the only date available for the same price (£160). Add to that the one way flight from TFS to STN they already cancelled they have £360 of my pension. I hope a) they dont go bust and b) they keep my money safe and at least offer to give it back eventually although quite happy to take a credit. But mainly I hope I make it to Tenerife!  Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 16779677 Autoreisen must be getting well pissed off with me, keep booking cars and no show! Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 3025408739
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Sun 3 May 2020 - 15:49

Val got a full refund from Jet2 today for her " "girls away week " starting on Friday shows Tui up as we are still waiting for a refund 3 weeks after our holiday was due to start  Angry3
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 3 May 2020 - 15:51

searcher wrote:Val got a full refund from Jet2 today for her " "girls away week " starting on Friday shows Tui up as we are still waiting for a refund 3 weeks after our holiday was due to start  Angry3

result! Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 294053457 Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 3318427985
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Sun 3 May 2020 - 16:11

I see Vienna airport is offering passengers the chance of being tested on arrival. They get the results within 3 hours. If its clear they don't need to isolate for 2 weeks. Where do those people go when they are waiting for the test though? Surely if they are infected, then keeping them in an enclosed area will just spread the virus?? Oh btw, the test costs 190 euro each.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Tue 5 May 2020 - 11:50

5 ways how airline travel will change RTE NEWS
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Post by Mcqueen Tue 5 May 2020 - 12:01

Eye jobs buggered for sure Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 1498946960
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 6 May 2020 - 11:59

Well done to Jet2. Have got email regarding flight booked from TFS to STN 11th May. They will credit  my card within the next 28 days. Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 3318427985  Of course I have 2 more return flights booked with them for 28/5 and 6/7 so we shall see what transpires. Just joined the Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert forum (virtually same user name as this forum). My first post will be about the Wizz Air scam when I get time. It was thanks to Martin Lewis I got 3.5k back from Council when they over valued my property for the Council Tax plus all the money saved since. Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 2472758156 Thank you Sir! Sadly Wizz Air only owe me £35 which wont change my life but hopefully I can put a much larger dent in their finances preventing others from the same fate.
    angusjim
    angusjim

UK Male Posts : 877

Post by angusjim Wed 6 May 2020 - 18:34

Perfectspecimen wrote:Well done to Jet2. Have got email regarding flight booked from TFS to STN 11th May. They will credit  my card within the next 28 days. Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 3318427985  Of course I have 2 more return flights booked with them for 28/5 and 6/7 so we shall see what transpires. Just joined the Martin Lewis Money Saving Expert forum (virtually same user name as this forum). My first post will be about the Wizz Air scam when I get time. It was thanks to Martin Lewis I got 3.5k back from Council when they over valued my property for the Council Tax plus all the money saved since. Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 2472758156 Thank you Sir! Sadly Wizz Air only owe me £35 which wont change my life but hopefully I can put a much larger dent in their finances preventing others from the same fate.
    Yea they said 28 days to me 51/2 weeks ago Jet2 ready for take-off to the Canaries whenever the rules allow 1498946960

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 13:33