Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

Garden Centres to open in Wales

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Garden Centres to open in Wales Empty Garden Centres to open in Wales

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 12 May 2020 - 1:42

Oh dear, favourite haunt of the OAP. Garden Centres to open in Wales 3025408739  They are DOOMED! About 3 weeks ago I won a couple of virtually new tub chairs for 20 quid on ebay quite local to me and when I went to collect them it was opposite a Garden Centre. I was quite shocked to see it was open for business and indeed the car park was virtually full! And there I was thinking I'm a bit of a naughty boy collecting ebay goods. Anyway the chairs look nice in my bedroom. They have replaced two old big TV sets that were on the floor being used as somewhere to dump clothes on when getting ready for bed. TV sets are now on small trailer ready to take down dump and I do believe recycling centres are now open round my way again. Bet they wont let trailers in though. I will give it a couple of weeks then. One of them is that big and heavy I cannot lift it. I remember I got it after we got burgled in 2008 and they nicked the new tele that was hanging on the wall. Burgler proof!

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 23:36