Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

Someones invented a new meaning for a word.

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Someones invented a new meaning for a word. Empty Someones invented a new meaning for a word.

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 5 Jun 2020 - 13:11

You know, like gay used to mean happy and carefree........ Blended. Its the new word for mixed race. FFS. Its enough to put you off drinking whiskey and tea. Someones invented a new meaning for a word. 1498946960  Venessa Feltz daughter was on TV to talk about it. Not a bad looking bird. Then she opened her mouth to prove the acorn never falls far from the tree. Shes a Blended Jew! Someones invented a new meaning for a word. 2419626307  Jeez. If anyone asks me if I have got a blended dog on the end of my lead they will get a deserved punch on the snout. Someones invented a new meaning for a word. 1483819851
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

Someones invented a new meaning for a word. Empty Re: Someones invented a new meaning for a word.

Post by Mcqueen Fri 5 Jun 2020 - 13:55

Kids being stabbed and mugged every day in London by we all know who, dont even make the news anymore,
    do we go out looting and setting fire to things - No
    Economic un equality ? that means they dont work or have anything but they dont like it, get a job.
    Fecking shut up, George was breaking the law, maybe the Cop was a bit harsh i dont know
    Those cops are dealing with them everyday, they become blase with it,
    4 cops will be made an example of to please the baying crowd, If i was a cop there i would pack it in pronto
    go cleaning carpets or decorating, let them get on with it, also leave the mess they have created
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Someones invented a new meaning for a word. Empty Re: Someones invented a new meaning for a word.

Post by Perfectspecimen Fri 5 Jun 2020 - 17:29

Katie Prices son Harvey. He's blended. Picture of him in the paper today. Thought he had a big smart phone in his hand, no it was a giant biscuit. Someones invented a new meaning for a word. 3025408739 And his silly mum virtually had her arse on show.  being sick

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 8 May 2024 - 18:37