Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

what disasters have you had?

Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

what disasters have you had? Empty what disasters have you had?

Post by Mermaid Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 9:46

Well mine was I burnt the dinner,well almost. what disasters have you had? 755705644
    over to you what has happened to you
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

what disasters have you had? Empty Re: what disasters have you had?

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 10:14

My crowning glory was driving along in the works van, all loaded up with jacks, towing equipment, large tool box, battery's etc, saw a friend outside another garage, so im hurling abuse at him, laughing my head off, But, a bus had stopped, and an old couple pulled up behind it, I saw the look on my friends face, turned round, just as i ran in to the back of them, their front seats broke, so they ended up in the back of their car, this then went across the road, and crashed into a taxi, which tried to avoid it by running into the bakers, Friggin el, All the stuff in my van then was in the front with me, What a mess, police closed the road for hours, i ended up on the news, Lucky for me nobody was hurt, Well an asian driver that nobody saw, ended up with the biggest claim, his life was ruined he said, mmm,
    Next renewel time, the insurance broker turns up, i was going through things, then came to the accident, He turns round and said "That was you ? Wow" that was on TV, yeh yeh, move on i said,
    Mermaid
    Mermaid

Scotland Female Posts : 10439

Post by Mermaid Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 16:45

underdog wrote:My crowning glory was driving along in the works van, all loaded up with jacks, towing equipment, large tool box, battery's etc, saw a friend outside another garage, so im hurling abuse at him, laughing my head off, But, a bus had stopped, and an old couple pulled up behind it, I saw the look on my friends face, turned round, just as i ran in to the back of them, their front seats broke, so they ended up in the back of their car, this then went across the road, and crashed into a taxi, which tried to avoid it by running into the bakers, Friggin el, All the stuff in my van then was in the front with me, What a mess, police closed the road for hours, i ended up on the news, Lucky for me nobody was hurt, Well an asian driver that nobody saw, ended up with the biggest claim, his life was ruined he said, mmm,
    Next renewel time, the insurance broker turns up, i was going through things, then came to the accident, He turns round and said "That was you ? Wow" that was on TV, yeh yeh, move on i said,

what disasters have you had? 7 bet you pay more attention now when driving
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 16:57

Everybody calls it Reggie's road, what disasters have you had? 755705644
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:18

underdog wrote:Everybody calls it Reggie's road, what disasters have you had? 755705644
    Don't drive on the Rock, Reg
    This was in my work place but not me.
    When I worked in Pharmaceuticals a guy was cleaning a machine and using a Chlorine based product. He could not managed it so got some acid to help, he did not empty the Chlorine product but added the acid. Result, Chlorine gas, 20 k of tooling went rusty, 4 guys had hospital treatment and police and fire brigade closed 8 streets down.
    Guys were OK but at one point the guy who did it was in icu.
    I was Health and Safety Officer, ooops.
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

Post by Campbell Brodie Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:39

Me and Trish were in Salou one year (never again!) and we took the coach trip thing to Barcelona. First stop was the Nou Camp of FC Barcelona. The bus tour was one of those multi-national things with about 6 different nationalities and the tour guide had to speak in all these different languages. I thought he told us we had 3 hours to piss about in the stadium, the museum, Nike shop etc. Any ways we come out at half five and no bloody bus! We got on an Irish tour bus and the guide says no bother all these buses go to the same place, we'll find it easy.
    We didn't! Went down to the harbour, the cable car etc all the places you would expect it to be but it wasn't there, plus our bag with clothes , light jackets, Trish's cardi etc were still on the bus and it was staring to get cold. So I spent a fortune at that Mare Magnum place on the harbour getting us some warm clothes.
    Eventually at a quarter to midnight our Irish bus took us to the fountains at Mont Juic. Tarra! There's our bleeding bus. We got on and the guide fella gave us free guide books 'cos he thought he was gonna get sacked for losing 2 of his tour!
    A couple of cheeky sods had nicked our upstairs front seats with the panoramic window too. Cheeky gits!
    A day to remember though. :Big Smile:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 20:58

I think one of the funniest things that happened to us was when we moved to a new house in Berkshire. We went to a pub a few miles down the road with the mother-in-law and some friends. When it was time to go home we went to collect the car and MIL said I'll wait here. When we got back to the pub doorway nobody to be seen so we thought MIL had jumped in our friends car.

Off we go to our new house with friends now following. When we got home no granny - friends could see 3 heads in our car (1 being the dogs)but they thought it was granny. We had to head all the way back at gone midnight. She had nipped into the loo and we had left her stranded. what disasters have you had? 426031496 She couldn´t remember the name of our village and thought she was there for the night. We pissed ourselves laughing but for granny it was a disaster.

She never let us forget it :No:
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 21:32

How long you got? what disasters have you had? 3913804730
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 22:05

Perfectspecimen wrote:How long you got? what disasters have you had? 3913804730
    good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content