Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

4 posters

UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel Empty UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 9:07

Canarian weekly.

UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel 26947
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel Empty Re: UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 15:28

I suggest all members keep any evidence they have received a jab for when the Government changes its mind.  UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel 294053457
    Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel Empty Re: UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel

Post by Campbell Brodie Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 15:46

Perfectspecimen wrote:I suggest all members keep any evidence they have received a jab for when the Government changes its mind.  UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel 294053457

They won't. They'll make us pay to get evidence from our GPs. Usual Tory ploy, if you can make the public pay for anything, do it.
    searcher
    searcher

Scotland Male Posts : 7625

Post by searcher Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 20:16

Campbell Brodie wrote:
    Perfectspecimen wrote:I suggest all members keep any evidence they have received a jab for when the Government changes its mind.  UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel 294053457

They won't. They'll make us pay to get evidence from our GPs. Usual Tory ploy, if you can make the public pay for anything, do it.

What's a Tory? Flag

Campbell Brodie likes this post

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 8 Feb 2021 - 22:00

Mainly a sensible person untill the last few twats came along...
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Wed 10 Feb 2021 - 12:12

£1750 to pay for a crappy hotel if you dont make it back by Monday Reg. Guess you are staying put then. Nothing to see here. I got a simple suggestion....... Close the airports to passenger planes. Nah, too simple. 10 years in prison? I never heard so much bollocks.  UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel 506932706
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Wed 10 Feb 2021 - 21:41

Perfectspecimen wrote:£1750 to pay for a crappy hotel if you dont make it back by Monday Reg. Guess you are staying put then. Nothing to see here. I got a simple suggestion....... Close the airports to passenger planes. Nah, too simple. 10 years in prison? I never heard so much bollocks.  UK Government says NO to vaccine passports to enable travel 506932706

Tenerife ain't on "Red List" of 33 countries,,, let's just tell him it's much cheaper to fly to Scotland,,,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 22 Sep 2024 - 5:55