Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport Empty AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport

Post by Campbell Brodie Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 9:25

Canarian Weekly.

AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport 27040
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport Empty Re: AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport

Post by Perfectspecimen Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 14:43

What about South Airport then? New double glazed windows would be nice.  AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport 294053457

Campbell Brodie likes this post

Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport Empty Re: AENA soundproofs 977 homes in surrounding area of Los Rodeos airport

Post by Adam Mint Sat 20 Feb 2021 - 22:46

What was there first , you or the airport ,?
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Sun 21 Feb 2021 - 1:19

Almost certainly my place. It was the second block to be built on Golf del Sur. First one being the tower block on the seafront. Very late sixties probably. Currently we are undergoing major renovations to the whole site. Someone has invested millions of Euros and bought up all the holiday apartments. I invested 9 million Pesetas many moons ago. (About 30K £). Should have bought a garage block in Hackney lol. Looking to grab a house in North of Tenerife at the moment but its a struggle as I no speak lingo. Yesterday I actually got a reply from an agent, all in Spanish of course. I asked if he had photos of interior but all I got back was 'needs repairs to roof amongst other things'. No photos. Yeah, I can see that from outside photos muppet. Jeez.
    Adam Mint
    Adam Mint

Scotland Male Posts : 23101

Post by Adam Mint Mon 22 Feb 2021 - 1:22

Adam Mint wrote:What was there first , you or the airport ,?

Perfectspecimen wrote:Almost certainly my place. It was the second block to be built on Golf del Sur. First one being the tower block on the seafront. Very late sixties probably. Currently we are undergoing major renovations to the whole site. Someone has invested millions of Euros and bought up all the holiday apartments. I invested 9 million Pesetas many moons ago. (About 30K £). Should have bought a garage block in Hackney lol. Looking to grab a house in North of Tenerife at the moment but its a struggle as I no speak lingo. Yesterday I actually got a reply from an agent, all in Spanish of course. I asked if he had photos of interior but all I got back was 'needs repairs to roof amongst other things'. No photos. Yeah, I can see that from outside photos muppet. Jeez.

I ask the question for a reason, we had a factory/distribution center on an industrial estate that ran 24/7,,, industrial estate was on edge of town with one side of it being adjacent to town the other which we were sited on adjacent to farmland,,, Farmer sells bit of land to housing developer, about a hundred houses go up,,, New residents start complaining about 24 hour noise from our site,,, we think we've been here 20 odd years on an established industrial estate so no problem,,,,, Wrong,,, we ended up having to errect a 16 foot noise reduction fence plus put in other noise reduction measures at our cost,,, Why us and not the developer who built the feckin houses next to a factory ???

Campbell Brodie likes this post

Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Post by Perfectspecimen Tue 23 Feb 2021 - 1:15

Democracy. Councils do whatever they want and 100 votes from the householders against yours will swing it. Dont think a factory even gets a vote anyway........

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024 - 12:50