Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

2 posters

I really do hope the poo hits the fan with this one .....

Jimandsi
    Jimandsi

England Male Posts : 1361

I really do hope the poo hits the fan with this one ..... Empty I really do hope the poo hits the fan with this one .....

Post by Jimandsi Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 16:59

Former Prime Minister Tony Blair channelled millions of pounds through a complicated web of companies and paid just a fraction in tax, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That family are so wealthy. How the hell they could represent the Labour Party whilst keeping a straight face baffles me.

Angry3

Campbell Brodie
    Campbell Brodie

Scotland Male Posts : 59106

I really do hope the poo hits the fan with this one ..... Empty Re: I really do hope the poo hits the fan with this one .....

Post by Campbell Brodie Sun 8 Jan 2012 - 17:09

Jimandsi wrote:
    Former Prime Minister Tony Blair channelled millions of pounds through a complicated web of companies and paid just a fraction in tax, The Sunday Telegraph can reveal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That family are so wealthy. How the hell they could represent the Labour Party whilst keeping a straight face baffles me.

I really do hope the poo hits the fan with this one ..... 4191362722

But the guys who are supposed to be cracking down on this all sleep in the same sleazy bed! They'll crack down on the minnows all right, likes of me and you, but when it comes to the big boys it's the "Old School Network" in action. He went to Fettes College in Edinburgh for Feck's sake...working class my arse!

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 20:36