Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

3 posters

86th Wedding Anniversary !!!

Blyth Spirit
    Blyth Spirit

England Male Posts : 1239

86th Wedding Anniversary !!! Empty 86th Wedding Anniversary !!!

Post by Blyth Spirit Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 10:57

Been all over the radio this morning:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Heard it on Chris Evans breakfast show on our way in to work this morning, my better half being the mathematical genius she is cheerps in immediately while Chris was reading out the story "so she was 13 when she got married".

No mention of how old she was when they got married in anything on the Beeb but at 99 years old she would have been 13 !, I know they have arranged marriages and all that malarkey but 13 years old 86th Wedding Anniversary !!! 2419626307.

Mind they look great for there supposed ages.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

86th Wedding Anniversary !!! Empty Re: 86th Wedding Anniversary !!!

Post by Mcqueen Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 11:28

Bang at it in them days, They go on about the permisive society now, I turned out to have the wrong dad, And wife has a sister she knew nothing about, All found out after they died, So that dosent surprise me, Them posh rich ones were the worst, Princess Margeret like a length,
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 11:58

Mcqueen wrote:Bang at it in them days, They go on about the permisive society now, I turned out to have the wrong dad, And wife has a sister she knew nothing about, All found out after they died, So that dosent surprise me, Them posh rich ones were the worst, Princess Margeret like a length,
    Prince Philip has 18 inches, that is why we have God save the Queen 86th Wedding Anniversary !!! 3025408739

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024 - 14:26