Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Tenerife Forum of Fun!

Not a member? Register here to join our fun forum!
Once you register, you will receive an e-mail asking you to validate your membership. Click on the link and away you go!

Thank you for joining, now have some fun!

Tenerife's Forum of Fun

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tenerife's Forum of Fun

A place for visitors and residents to share experiences and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Tenerife Forum of Fun! Register and join in!

5 posters

This sounds as if it might be worth a try.

Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

This sounds as if it might be worth a try. Empty This sounds as if it might be worth a try.

Post by Gypsy Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:11

BBC2 - 9.00pm The Great Train Robbery's Missing Mastermind?

The Great Train Robbery of 8 August 1963 has passed into legend as the greatest heist of the 20th century. A gang of professional robbers made history when they held up a mail train, seizing a record-breaking haul of £2.6 million. But for nearly 50 years, one key question has remained unanswered: who tipped off the robbers about the millions on board the train? Was there an inside man within the Post Office who masterminded the raid and helped the robbers plan the crime? In a time overshadowed by scandal and espionage, it seemed as if no one could be trusted. Robbers Bruce Reynolds, Ronnie Biggs and Buster Edwards became icons as they were tracked down one-by-one. But no insider was ever brought to justice.
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

England Male Posts : 30546

This sounds as if it might be worth a try. Empty Re: This sounds as if it might be worth a try.

Post by Mcqueen Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:18

Ok, It was me, I'm sparticus, I planned it, And i spent mine, 1963 ? I was 9 but very clever at planning things, The reason i never got caught is, i was at school
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Ireland Male Posts : 22953

This sounds as if it might be worth a try. Empty Re: This sounds as if it might be worth a try.

Post by 3rdforum Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:19

I'll have a look at that Gypsy, thanks!!
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:20

Reg, there looking for a missing "mastermind". You're in the clear!
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:23

3rdforum wrote:Reg, there looking for a missing "mastermind". You're in the clear!
    This sounds as if it might be worth a try. 3012860646 This sounds as if it might be worth a try. 3417148095
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:25

Sorry mate, I couldn't resist! This sounds as if it might be worth a try. 2501716212
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 18:49

One of the workers talking in the pub probably. What you sorting? Used notes? Let me fill your glass pal, now tell me again, slowly, shhhhhhhh. Bruce Reynolds was the boss I believe, South London mob. I use the term lightly.
    Topdog
    Topdog

England Male Posts : 21262

Post by Topdog Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 21:04

Perfectspecimen wrote:One of the workers talking in the pub probably. What you sorting? Used notes? Let me fill your glass pal, now tell me again, slowly, shhhhhhhh. Bruce Reynolds was the boss I believe, South London mob. I use the term lightly.
    Had a pint with Bruce in a Sussex pub while back. He knew the geezer I was with. Just spoke a few words not much he wanted to say.
    3rdforum
    3rdforum

Post by 3rdforum Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 21:22

Shit, i forgot about the programme
    Mcqueen
    Mcqueen

Post by Mcqueen Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 21:34

Bruce loved his cars, He had a lotus cortina that was sold recently, It sold for a lot of money, He used it to go on reccie's around the farm, So i would say he was the mastermind,
    Gypsy
    Gypsy

Spain Female Posts : 12655

Post by Gypsy Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 22:16

3rdforum wrote:Shit, i forgot about the programme

I didn´t I waited patiently then switched across to BBC2 at 9.00 only to find I had mis-read it and it was on Ch4 at 8.00. hopefully I can catch it on Catchup. :sulk1:
    Perfectspecimen
    Perfectspecimen

Liechtenstein Male Posts : 14451

Post by Perfectspecimen Mon 9 Jan 2012 - 23:13

Blox, we missed the train guys, maybe next time we'll be millionaires.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2024 - 20:36